Photo

So How Do You Think Carl And Lydia's Relationship Will End?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

RayRey

RayRey

Infected

• Members
  • 13 posts

With the release of issue 172 it is pretty evident now that Carl and Sophia are going to be the ones that end up together. The series seems to be on the trajectory of going on the (yes cliched) route of boy and girl grew up together. Girl begins to like boy as they get older but boy is interested in a hotter girl and stops giving the girl he grew up with the time of day. Boy eventually comes around and realizes how much the girl he grew up with means to him.

So in order for that to happen the role Lydia is playing needs to go away and how do you see that happening. You think she will get killed off within the next couple arcs or do you think she will simply break up with Carl permanently?

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • 5,799 posts
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.

It will end when one of them dies....

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."

Bug

Bug

• Moderators
  • 5,085 posts

In all honesty, other than her helping Carl accept his eye, I don't care for Lydia.  She's not likable.   Besides, this runs thru my head whenever I see her:

mADAM Scorpious

mADAM Scorpious

Biter

• Members
  • 1,171 posts
  • LocationChemical Valley, Canada eh!

i see lydia dying, and sophia helping him grieve, while finally opening up about death. then them getting together.

Edited by mADAM Scorpious, 06 October 2017 - 04:32 AM.

Madam Scorpious <~<133€
http://nythe-scorpious.blogspot.ca/

Pickles312

Pickles312

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 191 posts

Hopefully when Lydia dies soon.

thelastpaul

thelastpaul

Biter

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Why do people dislike Lydia?

"You better kill me now!" "Pardon?" "You better kill me now, or I swear I will find a way to kill you. And I wont stop!"
"I know you won't. I know you won't say yes to Michael either. And I know you won't kill Sam. Whatever you do, you will always end up.. here. Whatever choices you make. Whatever details you alter, we will aways end up.. here. I win. So I win."

mADAM Scorpious

mADAM Scorpious

Biter

• Members
  • 1,171 posts

no one trusts her, she's alpha's daughter, or the ship carl and sophia. she's fine other than the time she was mean and cold to carl but thats excusable considering how fucked up she is from being sexually assaulted multiple times by any number of whisperers.

i don't mind her, i just prefer sophia with carl in the long run.

Madam Scorpious <~<133€

omegaman

omegaman

Lurker

• Members
  • 419 posts

Can't trust a woman turned on by Eye Socket.

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members
  • 5,799 posts
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.

no one trusts her, she's alpha's daughter, or the ship carl and sophia. she's fine other than the time she was mean and cold to carl but thats excusable considering how fucked up she is from being sexually assaulted multiple times by any number of whisperers.

i don't mind her, i just prefer sophia with carl in the long run.

I as well want Sophia to be with Carl but I can see why they throw Lydia in the mix to give them some character development.

Carl in my opinion is just as screwed up as she is.........

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."

mADAM Scorpious

mADAM Scorpious

Biter

• Members
  • 1,171 posts

they're both screwed up but Lydia is way more screwed up; theyre both child soldiers who are the children of leaders but Rick gave Carl as much security and stability as could be had in the ZA and Lydia couldn't even count on the one person she was supposed to be able to always count on to give her that. because of this, in addition to being screwed up in the same capacity as Carl, she has trust issues and it'll take her a while to be able to depend on people besides Carl and develop into a team player.

Madam Scorpious <~<133€

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!