Photo

Has There Ever Been An Instance Where There Was A Continuity Error With A Character

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

RayRey

RayRey

Infected

• Members
  • 12 posts

Has there ever been an instance where there was an obvious continuity error with a character in regards to the storytelling. I'm not not talking about the occasional mistakes in the artwork (for instance occasionally having Rick's amputated arm be the left arm instead of the right) but more in regards to the story and writing.

Has a character ever appeared in Alexandria when they should have been at Hilltop without there ever being an explanation for it (as a lot of the characters do tend to move around a lot between those two locations). Or for instance a character knowing something that they shouldn't have known?

Are there occasional mistakes like that in the book or is Kirkman and the editor pretty good about keeping track of each and every character and making sure they are where they are supposed to be and they know (or don't know) what they should or shouldn't?

With them having around 50 currently active characters it wouldn't be that hard for their to be an occasional slip up.

buzzfactory

buzzfactory

Lurker

• Members
  • 250 posts
  • LocationUk

I remember he kepy writing Sherry's name different, Dwights wife. Sure at one point hed used 3 different names by accident

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • 5,782 posts
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.

Rick`s missing hand had changed many times.

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."

mADAM Scorpious

mADAM Scorpious

Biter

• Members
  • 1,148 posts
  • LocationChemical Valley, Canada eh!

there was the whole kenneth/gregory name thing. it would be better to ask someone who has the entire series in single issue form since some mistakes get corrected for the printing of collected editions.

Madam Scorpious <~<133€
http://nythe-scorpious.blogspot.ca/

backwoodsroamer

backwoodsroamer

The Amiable Roamer

• Members
  • 4,581 posts
  • LocationThe Stratosphere!

Rick`s missing hand had changed many times.

And I always got a laugh out of it. Reminds me of Marty Feldman's hump that kept changes sides in "Young Frankenstein."

"Kiss your Mother goodnight, and remember that God saves."

kxwjZFU.png

Nick_FM

Nick_FM

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.

Not a continuity error exactly, but what was up with Negan thinking Holly was Andrea?

ThatEpicBeast U Know

ThatEpicBeast U Know

Roamer

• Members
  • 548 posts
  • LocationVermont

Not a continuity error exactly, but what was up with Negan thinking Holly was Andrea?

Issue 117 kinda explained it. Rick was supposed to be in the truck but Holly took over to avenge Abraham, so Negan assumed it was Andrea who did it out of love.

YouTube channel: https://www.youtube....suSrDxf3qF6z34w (Epic A)

backwoodsroamer

backwoodsroamer

The Amiable Roamer

• Members
  • 4,581 posts

Hell, I couldn't tell the difference most of the time myself.

I also always thought Maggie and Glenn were drawn very similarly too. When Glenn didn't have his cap on I got confused. Ahhh, come to think of it I'm confused about most everything these days. Damn!    :smiley-confused002:

3LL18Yt.jpg

kxwjZFU.png

Bug

Bug

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Moderators
  • 4,761 posts
Omg, you just made me remember when Maggie shaved Glenn's head.

backwoodsroamer

backwoodsroamer

The Amiable Roamer

• Members
  • 4,581 posts

Omg, you just made me remember when Maggie shaved Glenn's head.

Good memories!

OU7bqy8.jpg

kxwjZFU.png

Nick_FM

Nick_FM

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.

Issue 117 kinda explained it. Rick was supposed to be in the truck but Holly took over to avenge Abraham, so Negan assumed it was Andrea who did it out of love.

True, but the confusing thing for me was that Holly was one of the people he had lined up to beat with Lucille.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!