Sad news.

http://www.msn.com/e...ocid=spartanntp

mosher

mosher

Biter

• Members
  • 1,826 posts
  • LocationOttawa

It's easy to remember the actors who entertain us. We usually remember the writers, and the directors as well. It's unfair that the stunt people that make a show like TWD possible aren't recognized like they should be until a tragedy.

My condolences to his family and friends, and I appreciate that TWD shut down production for a while rather than pushing on.

Aolain

Aolain

Lurker

• Members
  • 404 posts

RIP

thelastpaul

thelastpaul

Biter

• Members
  • 1,144 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

I read an article saying stuntmen are typically paid around 2600 per episode they shoot. Not a ton of money for a pretty dangerous job. 

"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly, the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."

Alessia2

Alessia2

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 125 posts

I was quite shocked reading about this. Poor man and his family. :( Feels heartbreaking that someone loses his life for just a tv show. First victim of the upcoming All out war... :( I think the stunt people know the risks of their work but still...Feeling like such an unnecessary death.

I wonder how it will cause the show by the time? More secure back-ups or less of dangerous things to do? (It makes me smile somehow to imagine that they┬┤d end up with more strategic war with less actual fighting. ;) I might like that better.) I hope whatever happens, the story would still go on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!