Where Is Ofelia

kombat

kombat

Biter

• Members

So what has Papa Otto done with Ofelia, who is Hispanic but not Mexican – enslaved her somewhere?  [/size]

You're the only one I've seen anywhere talk about this other than my mention of it in last week's recap. I just watched the episode where Ofelia is found, and the guy definitely sounds like Jeremiah. His face is only shown once up close and it's full of sun glare so it's tough to tell for sure, but it looks like him too IMO.

Two issues with this though. We've been here for an episode and a half now and they still haven't shown her being there. The other issue is Ofelia was picked up in the desert, while this encampment seems to be in a more forested area. Two completely different landscapes.

kombat

kombat

Biter

• Members

The Walking Dead wikia says that was Jeremiah in S2.

mosher

mosher

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOttawa

You're the only one I've seen anywhere talk about this other than my mention of it in last week's recap. I just watched the episode where Ofelia is found, and the guy definitely sounds like Jeremiah. His face is only shown once up close and it's full of sun glare so it's tough to tell for sure, but it looks like him too IMO.

Two issues with this though. We've been here for an episode and a half now and they still haven't shown her being there. The other issue is Ofelia was picked up in the desert, while this encampment seems to be in a more forested area. Two completely different landscapes.

If the narrative follows that they are a racist conclave, and this seems to follow some of what we've seen based on who they kill and who they don't, as well as the overall whiteness of the ranch, then presumably Ofelia is where they put people they do not trust/accept.

This is just a floated theory and may be off base, but it's consistent with what we've seen and certainly she's gone somewhere. 

omegaman

omegaman

Roamer

• Members

My wife thinks Jeremiah has her in the basement locked up as his love doll dressed as his dead wife.  I think she watches too much horror movies.

ZedHead

ZedHead

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationStill waiting on a bus.

My wife thinks Jeremiah has her in the basement locked up as his love doll dressed as his dead wife.  I think she watches too much horror movies.

I was thinking she may be in the basement, just as prisoner or something. Someone above said we havent seen her and weve had 1.5 episodes here, but we just found out about this secret basement at the end of the last episode. So they could easily still have her hidden. Im more or less trying to figure out what the purpose of having her as a prisoner.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!