6 replies to this topic

theglassintheguvseye

theglassintheguvseye

Survivor

• Members
  • 3,596 posts
  • LocationEye Socket
Warning: Unknown: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in Unknown on line 0

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/roamers/public_html/index.php on line 21

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/roamers/public_html/index.php on line 23

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/roamers/public_html/index.php on line 24

Warning: require(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/roamers/public_html/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php on line 402

Warning: require(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/roamers/public_html/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php on line 403

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/roamers/public_html/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php on line 975

Warning: require(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/roamers/public_html/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php on line 418

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/roamers/public_html/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php on line 2693

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/roamers/public_html/ips_kernel/classDbMysql.php on line 35

Warning: require(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/roamers/public_html/ips_kernel/classDbMysql.php on line 1300

Warning: include(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/roamers/public_html/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php on line 1480

Warning: require(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/roamers/public_html/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php on line 1036

Warning: include(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/roamers/public_html/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php on line 3022

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/roamers/public_html/admin/sources/base/core.php on line 1151

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/roamers/public_html/admin/sources/base/core.php on line 1151

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/roamers/public_html/admin/sources/base/core.php on line 1165

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/roamers/public_html/admin/sources/base/core.php on line 1165

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/roamers/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php on line 692

Warning: include(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/roamers/public_html/admin/sources/classes/class_localization.php on line 846

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /home/roamers/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /home/roamers/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127
Posted Image

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Moderators
  • 9,714 posts

I'm not sure what you were doing when you got these error messages. My best advice to you is to run a cleaner program or reboot your computer.

Moving to the Help section.

theglassintheguvseye

theglassintheguvseye

Survivor

• Members
  • 3,596 posts
  • LocationEye Socket

iNReu2q.jpg

Posted Image

theglassintheguvseye

theglassintheguvseye

Survivor

• Members
  • 3,596 posts
  • LocationEye Socket

I'm not sure what you were doing when you got these error messages. My best advice to you is to run a cleaner program or reboot your computer.

Moving to the Help section.

I was replying to a message.

Posted Image

Steph

Steph

So who talks first? You talk first? I talk first?

• Administrators
  • 3,887 posts
  • LocationThe Tardis

I've gotten this a couple of times before, it's usually an issue with the server of the site. Most of the time it just disappears after I hit refresh. 

WDSWsig.jpg

theglassintheguvseye

theglassintheguvseye

Survivor

• Members
  • 3,596 posts
  • LocationEye Socket

Weird.  I got it twice, after refreshing but of course, my computer thinks my "t" is a "3" of late so who the hell knows.  Seems to have been resolved though.  Yay!

Posted Image

Steph

Steph

So who talks first? You talk first? I talk first?

• Administrators
  • 3,887 posts
  • LocationThe Tardis

Well, at least I know it's not just me that it's happened to lol 

WDSWsig.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!