Ftwd Renewed For Fourth Season!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

ricky311

ricky311

Infected

• Members
  • 79 posts
Season 3 hasn't even started airing yet and AMC has already announced that FTWD will be renewed for a fourth season.

Yay!

Also, Andrew Chambliss and Ian Goldberg will replace Dave Erickson as showrunners.

Interesting...

zack

zack

Roamer

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • LocationThe Other Side

It's not surprising.  Although FTWD has lost viewers, it's still the No. 2 show on AMC.  

I read an article on the current showrunner, Dave Erickson.  He on to other projects for AMC.

Erickson will still be an executive producer for the show.  Also, they've added Scott Gimple

as an executive producer for season 4.

"I don't believe that things happen for the best. I do believe, however, that it is possible to make the best of things that happen."

ricky311

ricky311

Infected

• Members
  • 79 posts

Also, they've added Scott Gimple

Thank you, I did not know that.

I was so afraid for that to ever happen! But I guess it just did... I'm not liking this at all :(

cornjob

cornjob

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 173 posts

I'm pretty surprised about this. I hope it means there will be a commitment to an interesting long-term story arc. 

It also makes one wonder what viewership numbers are necessary to keep it going. 

kombat

kombat

Biter

• Members
  • 1,995 posts

Compared to what else is on AMC, FTWD's ratings are just fine. Even S2 ratings are beaten only by TWD and Breaking Bad, the two most-watched shows the network's ever had, including Mad Men.

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members
  • 2,097 posts
  • Location16 National Championships NCAA Div I Football

Season 3 hasn't even started airing yet and AMC has already announced that FTWD will be renewed for a fourth season.

Yay!

Also, Andrew Chambliss and Ian Goldberg will replace Dave Erickson as showrunners.

Interesting...

It's not surprising.  Although FTWD has lost viewers, it's still the No. 2 show on AMC.  

I read an article on the current showrunner, Dave Erickson.  He on to other projects for AMC.

Erickson will still be an executive producer for the show.  Also, they've added Scott Gimple

Translation- Erickson has thoroughly fucked the storyline up so bad he has been "kicked upstairs" (that's old terminology- I haven't heard it in a while). And the magic fixer who saved TWD Scott Gimple is coming in.

Season 4 will blow everybody's shit away- I have been waiting for Gimple to get to tell one of his stories!

Erickson has some incredible talent to work with- he fuckin kills Ruben Blades (one of the three fully fleshed out and best acted characters) and the fans bitched so much supposedly he's being brought back. God I hope so.

"(When/If) You come at the King, you best not miss"- Omar Little

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!