• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

CaptainHayley

CaptainHayley

Infected

• Members
  • 4 posts

Spoiler

Edited by CaptainHayley, 03 April 2017 - 05:50 PM.

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators
  • 9,857 posts

Hey Captain Hayley, once an episode airs, it is no longer considered a spoiler, so I'm going to move your thread over to the Season 7 forum. :zombiethumbsup: 

Thierry88

Thierry88

Roamer

• Members
  • 555 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Not exactly in the finale, but was Simon to confirm that Maggie was really dead or perhaps kill her if she wasn't? After Negan is shocked by seeing Maggie alive and well, he said something like "Taste that Simon? That is the taste of shit!" like he was angry at Simon for her being still alive.

daenerys

daenerys

Roamer

• Members
  • 692 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Not exactly in the finale, but was Simon to confirm that Maggie was really dead or perhaps kill her if she wasn't? After Negan is shocked by seeing Maggie alive and well, he said something like "Taste that Simon? That is the taste of shit!" like he was angry at Simon for her being still alive.

I wondered this also. Negan himself was fooled into thinking she was dead, but maybe he was angry at Simon because of time he spent with the other communities and never suspected Maggie was still alive?  That's the only explanation I can think of because the mistake over Maggie's death was otherwise 100% Negans so he can really only blame himself.

cornjob

cornjob

Lurker

• Members
  • 273 posts

I wondered this also. Negan himself was fooled into thinking she was dead, but maybe he was angry at Simon because of time he spent with the other communities and never suspected Maggie was still alive?  That's the only explanation I can think of because the mistake over Maggie's death was otherwise 100% Negans so he can really only blame himself.

I'm not sure he was making a connection to Hilltop at that point. In the chaos of the fight, why would he connect those dots to Hilltop and then Simon? 

I think the statement about "taste that?"  was just a general pissiness about the turnabout. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: finale, spoilers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!