166 Preview

- - - - - Issue 166 Cover Dwight John

ThatEpicBeast U Know

ThatEpicBeast U Know

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationVermont
No one else posted it, so I will. Again, on a tablet, so here is a link to Image Comics' April 2017 Solicitations:

https://imagecomics....-for-april-2017

THE WALKING DEAD #166
STORY: ROBERT KIRKMAN
ART: CHARLIE ADLARD, CLIFF RATHBURN, STEFANO GAUDIANO
COVER: CHARLIE ADLARD, DAVE STEWART
APRIL 05 / 32 PAGES / FC / M / $2.99

“NO SURRENDER” Dwight must defend the ruins of Alexandria against the Saviors--but what exactly are they fighting over?

YouTube channel: https://www.youtube....suSrDxf3qF6z34w (Epic A)

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members
  • Location16 National Championships NCAA Div I Football

You know, they have trolled Rick's death so many times, they might actually kill him and make NEGAN the leader.

"(When/If) You come at the King, you best not miss"- Omar Little

samus88

samus88

Lurker

• Members

The Walking Alive People

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio

You know, they have trolled Rick's death so many times, they might actually kill him and make NEGAN the leader.

still doubt he dies. he probably just left. lol

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.

TWD-166_cvr.jpg

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members

I hope Rick dies.....

He is getting boring imo.

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio

I hope Rick dies.....

He is getting boring imo.

i agree. but he's still a bad leader.

buzzfactory

buzzfactory

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationUk

Cyclops VS The Hamburgular 

really am hoping for the end of the whisperers/saviors conflict to end in a smaller cast on the road,too many plots involving too many people at too many communities just makes the story drag on n on for me personally.

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio

Cyclops VS The Hamburgular

really am hoping for the end of the whisperers/saviors conflict to end in a smaller cast on the road,too many plots involving too many people at too many communities just makes the story drag on n on for me personally.

end whisperers. most saviors. if Negan is still alive he could possibly take over ASZ and unite the rest of saviors and ASZ.

the again they may think he's weak and kill him which would be a huge shocker. this leaves euge and some others on the road to ohio. if they don't explore it that would be a waste of opening a storyline.

Dwight (if he lives) may fins his true calling is military. or maybe he will finally fill the leader role.

this has a million different ways it could go of course.

SuperNeos2

SuperNeos2

Lurker

• Members

end whisperers. most saviors. if Negan is still alive he could possibly take over ASZ and unite the rest of saviors and ASZ.

the again they may think he's weak and kill him which would be a huge shocker. this leaves euge and some others on the road to ohio. if they don't explore it that would be a waste of opening a storyline.

Dwight (if he lives) may fins his true calling is military. or maybe he will finally fill the leader role.

Ironic that the two most interesting characters are the ones that used to be villains (Dwight and Negan)

Rasmus

Rasmus

Infected

• Members

Ironic that the two most interesting characters are the ones that used to be villains (Dwight and Negan)

Yep. There was a time when I wanted both of them to die so much, and now... my excitement for each new issue would reduce significantly if either one of them were to die.

buzzfactory

buzzfactory

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationUk

think it would be a shame to kill dwight and negan, they seem to be the only characters i enjoy getting any panel time at the minute, and if they did go on a trip to Ohio in a smaller group i would sure as shit love them two to be apart of that group.

WhiteChocolate

WhiteChocolate

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationDallas TX

It's just too soon to kill off Negan. Just seeing his character dynamic with Carl, Maggie, and Lydia (he did kill her mother) would be interesting to see on a potential Ohio journey.

I find it funny the Saviors would want to take over the ruins of Alexandria, but I guess it's an upgrade over the Sanctuary factory. Maybe the survivors have to go back there to get that radio and that's why it appears they are fighting over ruins.

XBOX One Gamertag: ROFbaggingU.  Blackops 3 Zombies mode: easter egg hunter.

ThatEpicBeast U Know

ThatEpicBeast U Know

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationVermont

2 months later...

Going to a con this weekend and one of The Walking Dead comic team members will be there. If my assumptions are right, they MAY bring early copies of Issue 166. They had done it with Issue 158 (Whisperer War Part 2; Father Gabe death issue) with another con two weeks before its official release date. Fingers crossed!

No spoilers of course, but I'll tell you my "favor-ability" rank of the issue.

YouTube channel: https://www.youtube....suSrDxf3qF6z34w (Epic A)

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio

think it would be a shame to kill dwight and negan, they seem to be the only characters i enjoy getting any panel time at the minute, and if they did go on a trip to Ohio in a smaller group i would sure as shit love them two to be apart of that group.

agreed. though they killed off favorites. they are the only few good characters we have so far.

the best thing about the time jump they didn't ruin Negan.

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members

17634773_1277095072346382_24886364735735

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

Clearly Andrea is powering through the neck bite / bullet graze wound or whatever it is to finish the job. And Rick is probably seeing The Savior's betrayal. 

WhiteChocolate

WhiteChocolate

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationDallas TX

Will be interesting to see how Negan reacts to the knowledge of his people storming Alexandria.

He might think they are there to save him, but I'm unsure if that is even the intention of the Saviors.

XBOX One Gamertag: ROFbaggingU.  Blackops 3 Zombies mode: easter egg hunter.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!