• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

tublecane

tublecane

Biter

• Members
  • 968 posts
Gotta be Dwight, right?

What purpose does this mystery serve? I presume Dwight will let Rosita go, then we'll know he's at least a little on the Rick Gang's side. We already know he's not on Negan's side (pretzels), but that doesn't mean he's necessarily going to fight for the other side. We need to see some overt action in that direction.

Which will come into play somehow with Eugene, is my guess.

youdizzz

youdizzz

Infected

• Members
  • 24 posts

Maybe they're just making the viewers think that it's Daryl at the end as we've been shown Daryl asking Jesus where Sasha and Rosita went. I think they want us to be like "Oh, it's Daryl!" and then when we finally see who it is we'll be like "Oh! No, it's Dwight! *gasp*"

I think it's Dwight as well. I think his disloyalty is manifesting now. And probably because I just don't think it's Daryl because I don't see a reason for him and Rosita to have heated confrontation about her Negan assault plan. Plus, I don't think Daryl would just go back to the Sanctuary just like that. Just my two cents. :)

thelastpaul

thelastpaul

Biter

• Members
  • 1,165 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

There's no way Daryl could have gotten over there that quickly from the point where he asked where they were. 

Well, I take that back. He's magical and infallible. But it's still a pretty large stretch of the imagination. It would also be extremely boring if it were him. 

They have to be setting it up to be Dwight letting Rosita go. 

"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly, the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."

backwoodsroamer

backwoodsroamer

The Amiable Roamer

• Members
  • 4,581 posts
  • LocationThe Stratosphere!

Or the writers pulled a red herring and it's neither Dwight nor Daryl, They've pulled that one a bit too much lately though. Tend to agree with the OP's scenario. 

"Kiss your Mother goodnight, and remember that God saves."

kxwjZFU.png

daenerys

daenerys

Roamer

• Members
  • 659 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

I agree that it's most likely Dwight. I've just finished writing an episode review saying I think he's going to let Rosita go,thus showing he is turning against Negan. 

The writers just threw in the scene with Daryl asking where Rosita and Sasha were to add a bit of ambiguity.  No way could Daryl have got to the Santuary that fast!

mosher

mosher

Biter

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • LocationOttawa

Agree that it has to be Dwight, and further agree that he's helping her get away.

kombat

kombat

Biter

• Members
  • 1,931 posts

I'd say Dwight too only because the writer's love misdirection and deception. And as others have said, there's no way Daryl could've gotten there in time.

naossano

naossano

Lurker

• Members
  • 334 posts

If Dwight suddenly joins Rick's gang, it would make the previous Dwight episode even more pointless.

Let's kill an innocent to back up my story, then leave the HQ right after, so my story won't hold.

tublecane

tublecane

Biter

• Members
  • 968 posts
About Daryl not having enough time, as someone else said, he has motorized transport. Sasha and Rosita went a long way on foot, and we don't know how long they waited in that building. He doe have to put two and two together, since Enid and Jesus know exactly what's up.

Even so, the idea that Daryl would want to go, given his fugitive status? I don't think so. Nor would he necessarily want to stop them, given his Savior bloodlust and his recklessness. Also, why happen to be waiting in an area like that? No, that seems like somewhere a Savior would be.

Edited by tublecane, 20 March 2017 - 06:24 PM.

Outkast1980

Outkast1980

Roamer

• Banned
  • 772 posts
  • LocationQuad Cities

Well the promo for next week episode showed Daryl with Rick's group heading to Oceanside.  That's not a spoiler, was part of the promo in talking dead. So we know Daryl isn't at the Sanctuary. If they wanted people to be confused between Dwight and Daryl they really messed up showing Daryl with the Alexandria group. 

tublecane

tublecane

Biter

• Members
  • 968 posts
Oh, forgot to mention, Sasha and Rosita saw Simon and the doc arrive from Hilltop when they had Negan in their sights. They came from the same place as Daryl. So Daryl had time to get there.

Still not Daryl, though.

Alessia2

Alessia2

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 125 posts

For the shape of the head and longer hair, I would say Dwight definitely. Daryl has a bit more round head and heavier build. .

bamasaintsteve

bamasaintsteve

Lurker

• Members
  • 265 posts
  • LocationJasper Alabama

I'd almost bet money it's Dwight and like others have said I think he will let Rosita go.

mosher

mosher

Biter

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • LocationOttawa

If Dwight suddenly joins Rick's gang, it would make the previous Dwight episode even more pointless.

Let's kill an innocent to back up my story, then leave the HQ right after, so my story won't hold.

Dwight helping Rosita doesn't necessarily mean he's leaving the Saviors.  

Because although people do act against their plans, it would weaken the episode where he set up the doctor.

Edited by mosher, 21 March 2017 - 01:21 AM.

Outkast1980

Outkast1980

Roamer

• Banned
  • 772 posts
  • LocationQuad Cities

He is going to help Rick's group but never leave the Savior's. he's much more useful to our group working on the inside. 

theglassintheguvseye

theglassintheguvseye

Survivor

• Members
  • 3,625 posts
  • LocationEye Socket

He is going to help Rick's group but never leave the Savior's. he's much more useful to our group working on the inside. 

This, I agree with.  They need moles.  I'm hoping that both Eugene and Dwight and the slaves will win the upcoming war.

Posted Image

daenerys

daenerys

Roamer

• Members
  • 659 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Good point. I like the idea of him becoming a mole as mentioned above.

Alessia2

Alessia2

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 125 posts

Definitely Dwight working for RickĀ“s people from inside is better than escaping out. :)

kombat

kombat

Biter

• Members
  • 1,931 posts

Well the promo for next week episode showed Daryl with Rick's group heading to Oceanside.  That's not a spoiler, was part of the promo in talking dead. So we know Daryl isn't at the Sanctuary. If they wanted people to be confused between Dwight and Daryl they really messed up showing Daryl with the Alexandria group. 

That is considered a spoiler to some. Even the "Next week on AMC's The Walking Dead" promo is considered spoiler. Not saying I agree with it, but I have been chastised by mods in the past for talking about promos here.

Edited by kombat, 21 March 2017 - 12:20 PM.

mosher

mosher

Biter

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • LocationOttawa

That is considered a spoiler to some. Even the "Next week on AMC's The Walking Dead" promo is considered spoiler. Not saying I agree with it, but I have been chastised by mods in the past for talking about promos here.

My wife never watched the teasers because they are, in her opinion, spoilers. 

I believe we call that a spoiler here as well. 

But it's small potatoes spoiling overall. 

Outkast1980

Outkast1980

Roamer

• Banned
  • 772 posts
  • LocationQuad Cities

If it is, that's my bad. Wouldn't have thought that since it's something AMC aired themselves. But good to know for future reference.

Outkast1980

Outkast1980

Roamer

• Banned
  • 772 posts
  • LocationQuad Cities

Usually try to avoid it too so Ive seen nothing from next week's episode. So I can see that.

Outkast1980

Outkast1980

Roamer

• Banned
  • 772 posts
  • LocationQuad Cities

Usually try to avoid it too so Ive seen nothing from next week's episode. So I can see that.

cornjob

cornjob

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 123 posts

I never watch any promos or previews of the coming episodes. To me, that info is spoiler material. If its all the same, I'd appreciate people using spoiler quotes for that stuff.

Outkast1980

Outkast1980

Roamer

• Banned
  • 772 posts
  • LocationQuad Cities

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!