• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

daenerys

daenerys

Roamer

• Members
  • 645 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

I don't ever start new topics but I've been thinking about this for quite a while and nobody else has bought it up, so here goes.

Eugene was shown making the pills for Negan's wives, but he didn't hand them over so I think it's safe to assume he still has them.  It is my guess that he has hidden them in the teddy bear/doll he stole and has taken to carrying around with him.

What does he plan to do with them?  Slipping them to Negan himself would be doomed to fail and could land him in very hot water.  Is he going to use them on the other Saviors if the chance comes up?  Carrying them around with him is a huge risk, particularly because the wives know he has them and could easily rat him out if they find themselves in trouble for any reason.

I think the pills will come back into the story at some stage so it's probably worth discussing.  Feel free to share your thoughts :)

World War Pee

World War Pee

Infected

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationRhode Island

Yea, I don't see him slipping the pills to Negan either. Maybe the 2 wives seduce Eugene and steal them. Or the pills end up in Dwight's hands...

etphoto

etphoto

Biter

• Members
  • 877 posts

I agree that Negan isn't going to swallow them.  Too dumb a death for him.  He needs more of a violent death (if and when he dies).  I agree the pills were surface again but not sure where or when.

Alessia2

Alessia2

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 123 posts

I guess the pills will get to someone else accidentally in some way and cause death for someone else? Would be reasonable to think they would come up to the story again at some point. Or then it was just for showing us that Eugene was tested and he decided this way, but it would be interesting to actually use them for someone. I´m sure it isn´t Negan, though.

Someone asked in panel discussion in Walker Stalker Con about what Eugene did to those pills. Of course he didn´t answer that but was joking about it (he said that Eugene needed a good night sleep after hard day and took it himself, LOL), so I thought they likely might come up later in the show? :)

theglassintheguvseye

theglassintheguvseye

Survivor

• Members
  • 3,573 posts
  • LocationEye Socket

They will definitely resurface in the show.

Just for fun:

1) Negan may enjoy a little ass play for his prostate.  Insertion; very effective and not obvious at all.

2) Eugene, in a cowardly manner uses them on himself when he is asked to do something unthinkable.

3) As Allesia suggested, Dwight gets them.

4) They are used to help a true friend who is terminal go out easy.

Feel free to admonish my perverse sense of humor or humor me and continue on.  The possibilities are endless.

Posted Image

daenerys

daenerys

Roamer

• Members
  • 645 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

I guess the pills will get to someone else accidentally in some way and cause death for someone else? Would be reasonable to think they would come up to the story again at some point. Or then it was just for showing us that Eugene was tested and he decided this way, but it would be interesting to actually use them for someone. I´m sure it isn´t Negan, though.

Someone asked in panel discussion in Walker Stalker Con about what Eugene did to those pills. Of course he didn´t answer that but was joking about it (he said that Eugene needed a good night sleep after hard day and took it himself, LOL), so I thought they likely might come up later in the show? :)

I didn't realize Eugene had been quizzed about them on a panel.  That's cool people are still thinking about them.  I guess they are a little bit like the Ricin pills in Breaking Bad.  They are hidden away only to resurface agains when you least expect it. Well, hopefully that's how it's going to play out!

theglassintheguvseye, I lol at your first suggestion!  Too funny (and I certainly wouldn't say no to a little naked JDM action on the show)  :D  Suggestion 4 is something I hadn't considered.  Eugene might surrender them to Rick to be used for the good of the group in the future.  Like yourself, I'm pretty confident they still have a role to play.

theglassintheguvseye

theglassintheguvseye

Survivor

• Members
  • 3,573 posts
  • LocationEye Socket

I didn't realize Eugene had been quizzed about them on a panel.  That's cool people are still thinking about them.  I guess they are a little bit like the Ricin pills in Breaking Bad.  They are hidden away only to resurface agains when you least expect it. Well, hopefully that's how it's going to play out!

theglassintheguvseye, I lol at your first suggestion!  Too funny (and I certainly wouldn't say no to a little naked JDM action on the show)  :D  Suggestion 4 is something I hadn't considered.  Eugene might surrender them to Rick to be used for the good of the group in the future.  Like yourself, I'm pretty confident they still have a role to play.

Yeah, JDM is sexy as hell and too good of an actor to play Negan.  I don't think he takes the role seriously so he's more cartoonish because the writing is below him.  I wouldn't kick the real man outta bed.  Sorry, BWR.  Of course, I loved Merle the most.  I like rugged looks and off color senses of humor.  I'd tickle either of their prostates in real life. But I'm a sick, sick woman.  :whip2:

Posted Image

World War Pee

World War Pee

Infected

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationRhode Island

Glass, I love that pic of Merle you have drinking in the car. He doesn't give a flying fuk about being surrounded by walkers

theglassintheguvseye

theglassintheguvseye

Survivor

• Members
  • 3,573 posts
  • LocationEye Socket

Nope.  That's my kinda man.  I moved to MS to marry as close to Merle as I could find and I found him on this forum.  Weird, life.  In a week or 2 I'll be Mrs. BWR. :ps-mummies:

Posted Image

etphoto

etphoto

Biter

• Members
  • 877 posts

After seeing the latest episode, I'm now thinking Eugene will be taking those pills himself.  Once Negan falls he won't want to return to Rick's group since the cat is out of the bag on where he wants to be.

Outkast1980

Outkast1980

Roamer

• Banned
  • 772 posts
  • LocationQuad Cities

After seeing the latest episode, I'm now thinking Eugene will be taking those pills himself.  Once Negan falls he won't want to return to Rick's group since the cat is out of the bag on where he wants to be.

Good to see you fell for it too.

This was meant to keep the viewer believing he had truly gone over to Savior's side.  Eugene was smart not to take the bait. It would've only been bad for everyone getting ready for the war. Sasha getting captured can explain away the guard being shot. You can bet money that...

Spoiler

mosher

mosher

Biter

• Members
  • 1,785 posts
  • LocationOttawa

Eugene definitely has not chosen Negan.

He made the calculations.

If he leaves, Alexandria receives an unfriendly visit.
If he leaves, he'll be chased.

Two reasons not to go. One for the safety of friends, another satisfies his cowardice.

And since a shot was already fired, he knew that chase could happen soon. Better to tell them no way and kick them out.

I don't see Sasha being caught changing much. Negan would still go after Alexandria. Unless somehow it's Eugene's mind that convinces Negan it was Sasha alone. Of course that means Rick didn't 'control his people'. But maybe Eugene is why it won't go down hard.

I have a feeling the pills are for Sasha.

stableboy

stableboy

Lurker

• Members
  • 255 posts

Nope. That's my kinda man. I moved to MS to marry as close to Merle as I could find and I found him on this forum. Weird, life. In a week or 2 I'll be Mrs. BWR. :ps-mummies:

Wait...what?

Nareen

Nareen

Roamer

• Members
  • 690 posts
  • LocationCanada

Nope.  That's my kinda man.  I moved to MS to marry as close to Merle as I could find and I found him on this forum.  Weird, life.  In a week or 2 I'll be Mrs. BWR. :ps-mummies:

Congratulations to both of you.  

Alessia2

Alessia2

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 123 posts

Wow, that is great! :D Congrats. :)

daenerys

daenerys

Roamer

• Members
  • 645 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Yeah, JDM is sexy as hell and too good of an actor to play Negan.  I don't think he takes the role seriously so he's more cartoonish because the writing is below him.  I wouldn't kick the real man outta bed.  Sorry, BWR.  Of course, I loved Merle the most.  I like rugged looks and off color senses of humor.  I'd tickle either of their prostates in real life. But I'm a sick, sick woman.  :whip2:

You don't sound sick to me at all, lol.  Except I'd maybe trade Merle for Daryl. Congrats on your upcoming wedding, btw :)

Back on the topic of pills, it is possible Eugene might slip them to Sasha imo.  If she falls into Negan's hands - which she is bound to do- she could let a lot of things slip under duress (Daryl, Maggie, Rick gathering everybody to fight).  The pills would be a good way out and in a round about way (comic spoiler)

Spoiler

I certainly don't believe Eugene will take the pills himself. He is just biding his time and trying to fit in until a real opportunity to escape comes up.

ETA: Sorry Mosher, I just re-read your post and I saw you had already mentioned the pills being for Sasha too :)

Edited by daenerys, 21 March 2017 - 09:12 AM.

tublecane

tublecane

Biter

• Members
  • 968 posts

Back on the topic of pills, it is possible Eugene might slip them to Sasha imo.  If she falls into Negan's hands - which she is bound to do- she could let a lot of things slip under duress (Daryl, Maggie, Rick gathering everybody to fight).  The pills would be a good way out and in a round about way (comic spoiler)

Another hole in the Sasha/Rosita mission. It's as if they think only in terms of escape or sudden death. When I was watching the last episode I think I said something to my fellow viewers like, "They don't have to kill you right away. What if they skin you alive?" Did that truly never occur to them? Daryl saw the hot iron.

Not even a hideaway Derringer or little spy knife? Just in case.

theglassintheguvseye

theglassintheguvseye

Survivor

• Members
  • 3,573 posts
  • LocationEye Socket

Congratulations to both of you.  

How very sweet and sincere of you.  Biggest hurdle is finding a way to get married in a secular fashion.  I am FRUSTRATED.  But, at least I'm marriage material.  Never thought I'd be doing this again at 44.  But, here I go!!  

I would probably accept Eugene's pills at this point.  Pulling my hair out here.  It's not like being skinned alive but from a frustrated level, it feels kinda that way.

I don't want Sasha to die.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!