Music

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Polsonb

Polsonb

Infected

• Members
  • 1 posts
Did anyone notice the music that began right at the end of Ezekiel and Benjamin's conversation? It is the prelude from Handel's Messiah. I wonder if this could be foreshadowing Benjamin or Ezekiel as the ones who will save everyone from the Saviors??

thelastpaul

thelastpaul

Biter

• Members
  • 1,133 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Did anyone notice the music that began right at the end of Ezekiel and Benjamin's conversation? It is the prelude from Handel's Messiah. I wonder if this could be foreshadowing Benjamin or Ezekiel as the ones who will save everyone from the Saviors??

Welcome to the forums Polsonb.

I don't think that Benjamin or Ezekiel are the ones who will save people from the saviors. 

I do think that it's a foreshadowing that this is the beginning of the truce / alliance that will save the world from people like the Saviors. 

"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly, the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."

Metaphor

Metaphor

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • LocationPanama
Hi Polsonb. Good trained ear :)

I could see it as a foreshadowing of a sacrifice...probably "Benjamin" the archetype of the son, and the "chosen one" by Kang Ezekiel. Handel's Messiah is after all about the sacrifice of the son, the prince, the chosen one.

Very elegant I have to say :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!