We Are All Negan (Animated By Me), What Do You Think?

walking dead animation walking dead parody we are number one we are number one walking dead negan rick grimes we are all negan

TobiAnimados

TobiAnimados

Infected

• Members
  • LocationColombia

Hi guys, I want to share with you this animation that I did as a parody of the meme We Are Number One and the Walking Dead series.

Hope you like it. :)

DeadOnMyFeet

DeadOnMyFeet

Fighting for Truth, Justice, and the American Movie Classics Way

• Moderators
  • Location30 mins from Hollywood
Well thats....pretty crazy.
But oddly, kinda cute.

naossano

naossano

Lurker

• Members
That's funny.

ThatEpicBeast U Know

ThatEpicBeast U Know

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationVermont
Love it. Very well done

YouTube channel: https://www.youtube....suSrDxf3qF6z34w (Epic A)

TobiAnimados

TobiAnimados

Infected

• Members
  • LocationColombia

Well thats....pretty crazy.
But oddly, kinda cute.

That's funny.

Love it. Very well done

Thanks guys, I'm glad you like it. :lol:

Léon Degrelle

Léon Degrelle

Infected

• Banned

p

If you are a time traveler or alien disguised as human and or have the technology to travel physically through time I need your help!

My life has been severely tampered with and cursed!!

I have suffered tremendously and am now dying!

I need to be able to:

Travel back in time.

Rewind my life including my age back to 4.

Be able to remember what I know now so that I can prevent my life from being tampered with again after I go back.

I am in very great danger and need this immediately!

I am aware that there are many types of time travel, and that humans do not do well through certain types.

I need as close to temporal reversion as possible, as safely as possible. To be able to rewind the hands of time in such a way that the universe of now will cease to exist.

I know that there are some very powerful people out there with alien or government equipment capable of doing just that.

If you can help me I will pay for your teleport or trip down here, Along with hotel stay, food and all expenses. I will pay top dollar for the equipment. Proof must be provided.

Also if you are one of the very few beings with the ability to edit the universe PLEASE REPLY!!!

Only if you have this technology and can help me please send me a (SEPARATE) email to:

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!