Issue 162 Review

- - - - - Issue 162 Rick Carl Andrea Negan Beta Review

moop420

moop420

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationInside Andrea's Short Shorts

That was lame as shit.

Did Rick not bother telling anyone about the ocean of dead in the 1st place?

So this was the last issue of the War arc but the war's not over because we're going to get No Way Out rehashed?

1/10...extremely disappointing. Probably the worst "major" issue of the series. Talk about going out with whimper and not a bang...

And is anyone else sick of the show influencing the comic and crapping it down?

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio

That was lame as shit.

Did Rick not bother telling anyone about the ocean of dead in the 1st place?

So this was the last issue of the War arc but the war's not over because we're going to get No Way Out rehashed?

1/10...extremely disappointing. Probably the worst "major" issue of the series. Talk about going out with whimper and not a bang...

And is anyone else sick of the show influencing the comic and crapping it down?

hahahahaha. when the fuck does Rick tell anyone anything? oh wait when it's last minute. seriously. fucking kill Rick. and could the next leader have some smarts?

WhiteChocolate

WhiteChocolate

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationDallas TX

I assume they will try to redirect the herds in two different directions. One direction will end up having the Saviors starting their attack, the other will be Beta and the remaining Whisperers. What I don't understand is why no one thought of sending out hit squads during the time jump to start killing every single zombie. I mean why live in fear they might kill you when you could just go hunt them?

XBOX One Gamertag: ROFbaggingU.  Blackops 3 Zombies mode: easter egg hunter.

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio

I assume they will try to redirect the herds in two different directions. One direction will end up having the Saviors starting their attack, the other will be Beta and the remaining Whisperers. What I don't understand is why no one thought of sending out hit squads during the time jump to start killing every single zombie. I mean why live in fear they might kill you when you could just go hunt them?

I'm pretty sure that herd was the one the whisperers brought. and they have been killing walkers that enter the territory. they have patrols remember?

WhiteChocolate

WhiteChocolate

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationDallas TX

Then why at the beginning of the time jump were survivors misdirecting a herd to save Magna? It's been theorized that the herds they were misdirecting ended up with the Whisperers, but that's not my point.

Aside from the basic patrols why not expand further out and try killing every zombie as opposed to misdirecting? In the 2 year plus time gap there surely had to be time to start venturing quite far out and start eliminating every threat.

XBOX One Gamertag: ROFbaggingU.  Blackops 3 Zombies mode: easter egg hunter.

ThatEpicBeast U Know

ThatEpicBeast U Know

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationVermont

Then why at the beginning of the time jump were survivors misdirecting a herd to save Magna? It's been theorized that the herds they were misdirecting ended up with the Whisperers, but that's not my point.

Aside from the basic patrols why not expand further out and try killing every zombie as opposed to misdirecting? In the 2 year plus time gap there surely had to be time to start venturing quite far out and start eliminating every threat.

Remember Dante's 5 step thing? They must've used it to kill roamers before 132 sometime but we just haven't seen it. They were directing a herd because it was big for them to eliminate. Patrols, like Mr. NomNom said, helped clear the immediate area (aka their mapped area). It's unsafe to go into the unknown. They have little to next to no reason to expand. They have their communities, and they have been thriving for 2 years.

YouTube channel: https://www.youtube....suSrDxf3qF6z34w (Epic A)

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio

they were already misdirecting that herd. they put it in Magnas path. a herd that size would have shredded anyone it went up against. from the way they talked they did it a few times before.

one of the few things i don't like about the time jump is we don't learn what all they are doing. Dante and ken ( i think) did venture out further than they were suppose to and look what happened.

i figured they didn't want that in case someone ended up in a rough spot or people got lost. that would be my guess. however. we won't know.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!