Mid-Season Finale - Minor Possible Comic Spoilers

kombat

kombat

Biter

• Members

I'm looking forward to the finale as things are setup differently than in the comics so I'm not sure at all what is going to happen. After Carl's trip to the Sanctuary, Negan doesn't come back with him, and Negan waiting for Rick to return and Spencer's death don't happen until much later, assuming Spencer is killed now, which he very well may not. So combine that with the other stuff not in the comic at all, like Daryl, whatever Michonne is doing, Carol at the Kingdom, Aaron and Rick's trip, Rosita and her bullet; I really have no idea what might happen. Which is a good thing.

I think the woman Michonne has isn't a savior. Maybe someone from Oceanside.

I think Jesus is helping Daryl escape and will take him to The Kingdom. There's no where else for him to go, and since it appears The Kingdom does their dealings with The Saviors outside of the community he should be able to hide there.

I suspect Spencer will get gutted.

naossano

naossano

Lurker

• Members

I suspect Spencer will get gutted.

Or rather, Negan will make sure to aknowledge that Spencer do have guts, and prompt him to show them

AFTHPodcast

AFTHPodcast

Infected

• Members

I would have to agree with a lot of what you said.  Particularly about how the show is set up right now compared to the comics and not really know what they are going to do about the MSF.

Though I'm not sure about the woman Michonne took being part of Oceanside but I did find it weird that she was traveling alone.  I don't think we've ever seen a savior travel alone, have we?

As for Jesus taking Daryl to The Kingdom, that was something I was wondering about as well.  I agree that I think he could hide there since King Ezekiel didn't let any of his people know about the dealings with the saviors and it doesn't look like the saviors ever actually go to The Kingdom.  

Where do you think Mogan is?  At the end of Episode 2 "The Well" he drops Carol off at that house right outside The Kingdom but doesn't turn around to head back in the direction he came (back to The Kindgom) I figured he would be on this way back to ASZ to let Rick know that Carol was safe and tell him about The Kingdom but that hasn't happened yet.  

naossano

naossano

Lurker

• Members

Morgan was supposed to train the youngsters to use fighting poles if i am not wrong. So i assume he is still at the kingdom.

tublecane

tublecane

Biter

• Members
The lady with Michonne surely acted like a Savior, i.e. annoying as hell. The show would be cheating to have her end up being from Oceanside.

Plus, Michonne discovering Oceanside would ruin the drama of Tara's Secret and make the Tara episode even more unnecessary.

AFTHPodcast

AFTHPodcast

Infected

• Members

Morgan was supposed to train the youngsters to use fighting poles if i am not wrong. So i assume he is still at the kingdom.

You're right, he was supposed to continue to train the kid, I just got confused because they didn't show him head back towards The Kingdom.  I really thought we'd see him show up at ASZ to let Rick know everything was ok, then head back to The Kingdom. 

tublecane

tublecane

Biter

• Members

I just got confused because they didn't show him head back towards The Kingdom.

I don't think you were supposed to be thinking of which direction the Kingdom was in. This is a show that had a major cliffhanger rest on a series of Funhouse Hall of Mirrors shots on and around the dumpster, remember? Even if Morgan went the wrong way, you can't trust what you're seeing. Maybe they liked the lighting better that way, or something.

Besides, Morgan could've been taking the scenic route.

Morgan really should have found his way back to Rick, though. Rick was gung ho about finding Carol, and Morgan has intel on how big the Saviors are that he doesn't know Rick already knows.

davo

davo

Infected

• Members

I think that there will be some build up having Rick and the audience possibly thinking Carl or Judith is dead. Then of course we will find out they are not. I think we will defiantly see Spencer's guts. He will try and make a deal with Negan and in return he will be killed for it. Rick and Negan will have a conversation about it like in the comics. This will probably drag out until almost the end. There has to be some sort of cliffhanger and I say possibly we have Rosita pulling a Rick from the comics and approaching Negan as they leave to kill him. This could be the cliffhanger or it could end with the saviors leaving proclaiming WAR after getting in a pissing contest after the attempted assassination of Negan. The only hole in the theory is that there are no guns that we know of other than Rosita's. Unless there are some brought back with RIck and CO.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!