Olivia Records

olivia carol season 7

alexpetrov

alexpetrov

Infected

• Members
  • LocationPoland

Just curious - how come the gun Carol took with her when leaving Alexandria was not in Olivia's notebook?

Because if it would, even if it would be crossed out, it would most certainly make Negan's men suspicios but no such thing happened. Is it a safe bet to assume there might be other guns/ammo hidden in Alexandria not mentioned in Olivia's notebook?

600px-TWDS6E15_08.jpeg

Hei, If you're russian speaking, join us in creating the Walking Dead Wiki Project - http://ru.walkingdead.wikia.com

etphoto

etphoto

Biter

• Members

Good point.  Although, didn't Rick say that there were some guns they took earlier from the Saviors they killed not entered in the log?  That is how Michonne had a gun that was never logged. 

I think getting guns isn't as hard as finding food.  Take out a few Saviors out on a scouting trip and you have a few guns.

kombat

kombat

Biter

• Members

That's assuming should got the gun "legally" from the armory. It could be one she hid on her own.

GirlsDeadMonster

GirlsDeadMonster

Biter

• Members
  • LocationNorfolk, VA

I thought the gun Carol had was from the Saviors. Isn't that what King Ezekiel said. 

I don't have to outrun walkers, I just have to outrun you!
Highschool Of The Dead full 240316

Grillin

Grillin

Infected

• Members
  • LocationBozeman, MT

I don't understand the big deal of Negan taking their guns.  They're in Alexandria VA.  The area around DC should be awash in available weapons.  Ft Belvoir and Davison AAF are just down the street from them.  The Pentagon isn't far, the Whitehouse, etc.

GirlsDeadMonster

GirlsDeadMonster

Biter

• Members
  • LocationNorfolk, VA

I don't understand the big deal of Negan taking their guns.  They're in Alexandria VA.  The area around DC should be awash in available weapons.  Ft Belvoir and Davison AAF are just down the street from them.  The Pentagon isn't far, the Whitehouse, etc.

I don't think he even intended on taking the guns until Carl decided to fire a warning shot. He wants them all in line and if they continue to resist there will be consequences. This one was taking all their guns. There might be plenty of guns around but not bullets. Without a way to manufacture bullets like what Eugene was talking about, everyone will eventually run out of bullets. Also, what does Rosita think she's going to do with one bullet?

I don't have to outrun walkers, I just have to outrun you!
Highschool Of The Dead full 240316

kombat

kombat

Biter

• Members

Also, what does Rosita think she's going to do with one bullet?

My guess is (try to) kill Negan next time he comes around.

DeadOnMyFeet

DeadOnMyFeet

Fighting for Truth, Justice, and the American Movie Classics Way

• Moderators
  • Location30 mins from Hollywood
Well I was assuming she was speaking figuratively because she was holding one shell casing.
If she meant it literally that's pretty damn stupid, why would you set up a reloader, a scale and other tools, secure powder, make a primer, and forge a bullet to make one round?
It's like trying to bake someone one cookie. lol

MNwdfan

MNwdfan

Infected

• Members

I feel like Carol could have had a gun stashed that nobody knew about. Didn't she get into the armory when she threatened that kid?

Vrill

Vrill

Roamer

• Banned

I think those records are cooked anyway. There is a secret stash in an old house outside Alexandria nearby.

alexpetrov

alexpetrov

Infected

• Members
  • LocationPoland

I think those records are cooked anyway. There is a secret stash in an old house outside Alexandria nearby.

It would be pretty stupid not to hide the rocket launcher in this case. I highly doubt Negan had known it was there, in their armory. So if they did make a secret stash, rocket launcher would certainly have been hidden. 

Hei, If you're russian speaking, join us in creating the Walking Dead Wiki Project - http://ru.walkingdead.wikia.com

Narren

Narren

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationOver there

I'm thinking that this entire question is hinging on the assumption that the writers still maintain internal consistency.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!