Dayton Callie

Vrill

Vrill

Roamer

• Banned

That was Dayton Callie that ran across Ofelia in the desert.

Be nice to have him in the cast for a while, I like that guy. Haven't seen him since SoA. He was great as Utter in Deadwood too.

GOOD actor. 

ricky311

ricky311

Infected

• Members
Haven't seen much of him, tbh, so I'm not sure what to expect. When we saw him from the back, walking towards Ophelia, I thought for just a second it could be Daniel lol. But of course he wasn't, because he shot at her.

I'm very interested to see how this arc will play out in S3, and I'm curious to find out more about his character and if he'll be a "good" or "bad" guy. Could go either way, I guess...

To me, he has that same kind of interesting "aura" that Steven Ogg has in TWD's S6 that just feels so natural to the TWD universe.

sluicedawg

sluicedawg

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationAlabama/Georgia line

I'm thinking he is one of the border ranchers who are pretty independent as they take the brunt of much of the illegal drug trade across their land and are pretty much real survivalists all the time. He is probably just a hard nosed decent guy who shoots first and walks up and see what he shot later, kinda like Rick is now a couple of years later in Alexandria. I think she has basically been saved and taken in by people of at least a neutral character, maybe not the kindest person, but maybe not the kind that will just rape or use and enslave or even kill her. I hope so. I think this guy will take her back to the ranch to whatever accomodations he has been able to devise for safety and survival since the onset of the apocalypse, and maybe remain in the story arc for at least a few episodes. 

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!