Was The Compound Really Safe...?

ceb364

ceb364

Infected

• Members

Was it just me, or did Chris and Travis just walk/run out of the back side of the compound through the orchards into the countryside? Couldn't infected just wander onto the grounds? Were they just counting on the sparsity of the population and constant guards to protect them?

omegaman

omegaman

Roamer

• Members

Hard to imagine the place not walled on 4 sides. They didn't show us them climbing the walls so who knows. If not then it's not safe for sure.

I💚Daryl

I💚Daryl

Infected

• Members
It did seem very easy for people to come and go. Maybe they believed they had rounded up all of the walkers?

omegaman

omegaman

Roamer

• Members

Yeah maybe they did, also it doesn't seem to have a huge population in the town, I mean after you round up whatever walkers there are, not many people are going to be dying on a daily basis.

JackStraw

JackStraw

Infected

• Members

Early in ZA many places would seem promising - but the sad reality is you have to keep moving. Wait till they comprehend the concept of herds.

Its why Hershel's farm part deux is somewhat believable vs mere lazy scripts. Housing the dead for either hope of medical cure or spiritual commune is the duality of fading rationalism or the worst kind of Stockholm syndrome. I guess we've now seen both. Or three if you count wee little Penny and her fish-tank father.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!