Comic-Con Trailer

UrFavSigma

UrFavSigma

S-mart Employee

• Members

I'm very interested in seeing how they will show footage of the first few episodes at Comic-Con considering it hasn't been revealed who Negan kills. Seems like it'll have to be done showing mostly Rick, Carl, and characters still at Alexandria. Or else it'll give it away who WASN'T killed.

TomTom

TomTom

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationSouth Africa

Look i think most people are assuming its either Eugene, Abraham, or Glen. Some have even mentioned they think its Carl. 

If you read the comic books you sort of know which one of the popular choices it could be, I think you right though, the trailers will focus a lot on Rick's submission to Negan, and basically just be a lot of Negan stamping his authority on Alexandria. 

Avette93

Avette93

Infected

• Members
I agree that they will have to be selective and that we will initially see a shaken/broken Rick. I am current on the comic and was truly shocked by the turn of events Kirkman has managed to make up to this point. Negan really amps things up to a whole new level. I'm hoping we at least get a peek into the Savior's Sanctuary but I doubt it...maybe some vocals to screw with us, lol.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!