All of these comments are putting so much into perspective!
I have some things in mind based of the last episode and the sneak preview it provided to the upcoming one:
- Why did Strand the cut the rope connecting Alex and the boy to the ship?
- How will Alex and the boy come back into play? They couldn't have been there for only one episode.
- In the sneak preview of the upcoming episode, it looks like Strand gets knocked unconscious and thrown overboard.
- Is Strand going to seek revenge for being thrown off his own ship and become the new "Governor" to "Rick" (Rick in this case being Travis)?
- Is Strand even going to be in play anymore? He doesn't seem like a side character but side characters are disposed off easily. Like if they meet someone trapped in a car and free them and walk with them the whole episode, they can still part ways and that's that. Kind of like the Rick and Morgan situation in TWD. So can they turn this towards Strand?