Spoiler Rules

Steph

Steph

So who talks first? You talk first? I talk first?

• Administrators
  • LocationThe Tardis

ALL spoiler threads belong in the Spoiler Forum.

What is a spoiler?
Anything that has not aired within the episode is a spoiler - This includes interviews (on the upcoming season, episodes, etc.), promos, trailers, and episode titles, descriptions and previews - 
including the previews that sometimes run at the end of the episode.

Promo videos and interviews with the cast and crew will continue to be posted in the Spoiler Forum. However, we will allow people to reference them in the regular forums, but only in labeled spoiler tags. That still allows people the choice to read them or not.

Do not post spoilers in the title of the thread - ESPECIALLY death spoilers.

If the episode has aired, is it still considered a spoiler?

No; if the episode has aired in the US, it is no longer considered a spoiler. However, we still need to be considerate and subtle when titling a thread, so as not to spoil those members from countries where the episode hasn't aired yet.

Is comic discussion allowed outside the comic forum?

Yes; however, comic talk outside the comic forum should be in spoiler tags, unless the title of the thread specifically states it contains comic discussion. This includes speculation based on your knowledge of the comic.

I also think it is preferable for people to hint at what kind of discussion is under the spoiler tag.

ex.

comic talk:

Spoiler 

Spoiler

major comic spoiler:

Spoiler 
Spoiler

filming rumor/spoiler:

Spoiler 
Spoiler

How do I hide my spoiler text?

1. Click the button marked with an S

spoilertutorialpic1.png

2. Enter text to be hidden in box.

spoilertutorialpic2.png

3. Click OK

What if I am on my phone and can't see the nifty little spoiler button?

You can still hide your text manually by using the following code:

spoilertags.png

Are leaks from production and episode summaries allowed?

No; anything questionable will be unapproved until it can be reviewed by an Admin, and outright production leaks will be automatically deleted. Do not hide 'leaks' behind 'predictions'. If we have any reason to believe this is the case with ANY thread/post, it will be deleted and you could be warned or banned. 

Should I be extra cautious with filming rumors/spoilers? 
Yes.

Filming spoilers/rumors and other spoilers that have not been officially released by AMC should remain in their designated threads, as much as possible, or threads that clearly state that it contains non-AMC released material. I don't want to see these spoilers popping up all around the Spoiler SubForum. I'm a big believer in people being able to choose how much they are spoiled, and sometimes the filming spoilers, and other rumors that have not been confirmed by AMC, tend to get a little heavy.

If referencing filming spoilers outside of the designated thread (in the Spoiler Forum only) please tag the spoilers and label them as "Filming Spoilers".

What should I do if I see an untagged spoiler?
If you forget to add spoiler tags, or see a post with untagged spoiler information, PLEASE hit the report button at the bottom of the post and let us know what needs to be tagged, so we can take care of it as soon as possible.

Failure to follow these rules can result in warnings or a temporary/permanent ban from Roamers & Lurkers.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!