The Walking Dead Survivors With You...

- - - - - gay

CrazyMoney

CrazyMoney

Infected

• Members
  • LocationPortugal/Switzerland

If you could bring 7 The Walking Dead survivors with you, who would you bring. (and why?)

Shane, huge leadership abilities, knows how to shoot, knows how to fight, survive, how to make a great speech. Great man!
Rick, ignoring his shit leadership abilities, Rick knows how to make speeches as well. He's useful, never tired, knows how to shoot. And is a hopeful person.
Glenn, always helps you, always at your side, he would never left a man back. Good man!
Daryl, he would never left you behind as well, quiet guy, intelligent, helpful, very useful. Abilities to repair, to hunt. (+ weapon with munition easy to rebuild or take back)
Harshel, vet, doctor, hopeful man, speechful person, brings moral and motivation to keep going on that world.
Michonne, intimidating, intelligent, a very fit body. Very good with children!
T-Dog, never questions what he has to do, you tell him to do that, he's going to do that. Friendly guy!
And me!!! Always interested on helping people. Very motivated to survive. And a big honor to be with those guys ahahhaha!

NhilvKf.jpg   ''...If you wanna survive, you gotta fight for it!''   - Shane Walsh

DominusPisces

DominusPisces

Biter

• Members
  • LocationFlorida

I'm assuming we are talking about their most recent incarnations? So if I say Rick, I can't mean Season 1 Rick.. or Their condition upon death so no pre-amputation hershel?

Daryl - Tracker, Hunter, currently of a decent moral character, but not prone to crazy outbursts, more or less level headed.

Bob - Army medic and could function as a sane moral compass.

Eugene - Brilliant man. Awkward... but brilliant, certainly his place is to stay in a workshop and build amid maniacal laughter.

Abe - Military man. Grunt though he may be, he'll have experience with what tactics work in certain situations.

Sasha - Decent marksman, No stranger to danger and knows how to handle crazy.

T-Dog - Of all the people at the prison cleaning, he was smart enough to pick up the shield. Thinking quickly and correctly in a life and death situation earns a spot here. 

Maggie - Farming experience, and can be ruthless when need be.

Bonus addition - Deanna's husband. Can always use an architect.

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray thee Lord these bites aren't deep.
Should I die before I wake, I pray thee Lord, my skull they break.

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio
Michonne, Carol, Daryl, Herschel, bob( cause you know everyone else is so flilling serious) and sasha. when Carl get to comic boom Carl then him too.

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio
Michonne, Carol, Daryl, Herschel, bob( cause you know everyone else is so flipping serious) and sasha. when Carl get to comic boom Carl then him too.

DeadOnMyFeet

DeadOnMyFeet

Fighting for Truth, Justice, and the American Movie Classics Way

• Moderators
  • Location30 mins from Hollywood

Rick is damaged goods. For a while now.  Lori's death put him on the edge, and Hershel's 

sent him over. He cant cope, he cant lead, and he would be a very poor follower. 

And Carl is damaged too IMO. Sure he's a teen so he makes bad decisions, but he also 

just....makes bad decisions. 

At this point, I would no longer want Daryl in the group. Though he's still a fierce and 

experienced warrior, he's become reckless and unreliable due to his new found emotions

and abilty to deeply care for those around him. In such dire circumstances as the ZA, 

the ability to put the group as a whole above yourself or even individuals you care about

is essential. And IMO, Daryl is just as responsible for this whole mess as Rick is. 

He's  become a loose canon, while Rick can't delegate anymore for squat--

if his orders are taken as a mere suggestion, as demonstrated by both Eugene

and Aaron, he now lets it slide, despite it being against his better judgement,

rather than taking a lesson from Negan and "shutting that shit down!"  

And speaking of shutting down, that's exactly what he's doing, not only in front of 

his own people, but in the face of the very enemy he waged war on to begin with. 

I SOOO expected him to look up at Negan, burst into tears  and say

"I'm THOWWY! Pwease dont punish me--I pwomiss I'll never do it again!"  :(

Gabriel, even the new and improved version, has never gained my full trust after 

declaring those who saved his ass to be demons. Take your rifle and your bible and 

hit the trail Padre'. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

So  first, Carol would always be welcome in my camp....

she can make delicious cookies from stuff growing on trees and stuck in the ground.
Plus she's proven her loyalty, bravery and gifts for strategizing in the face of extreme
stress and peril.

Eugene, Abe, Rosita, Sasha, Michonne are all welcome to stay and even steal energy bars--I dont care.

Maggie is also welcome. Maggie. If she's gonna insist on a package deal with the sniveling,  clinging, 

Mag-servant known as Glenn, well if they would like to strike out on their own, they have my blessing'

and I wish them well. Some work relationships just dont work out well. 

In whih case I would offer Maggie's seat to Bob--besides being a recovering ADP

(alcohol dependent person) he's good people, got along with everyone and would handle

a romantic triangle with abe and Sasha pretty well. lol 

So there it is. 

PerseuSavior

PerseuSavior

Infected

• Members
  • LocationMichigan

Glenn- scavenger, team player, loyal, all around good person (also my favorite character)

Maggie- good leadership skills, farming experience, good fighter

Bob- medic, funny

Beth- caretaker, can cook and sing

Sasha- sharpshooter, loyal, compassionate

Jesus- martial artist, strong, stands up for himself and others

Michonne- badass katana wielder, smart, loving, would do a lot for the group, takes things into her own hands

"Someday this pain will be useful to you"

​                                                                                     tumblr_mkn9ezJGMH1re6b1fo4_250.gif

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!