Me, Myself, And I (And Shane)

- - - - - Portugal

CrazyMoney

CrazyMoney

Infected

• Members
  • LocationPortugal/Switzerland

Hello, I'm portuguese, so sorry if there is some english grammar mistakes. I'm trying.
I'm a The Walking Dead since season 3, I watch on internet, because I can't watch it on TV. My favourite actor is Jon Bernthal. And I like Aaron Paul as well.
I am 15 now, my first favourite character was Shane Walsh, my 'new' favourite character is Glenn, I like Rick and Daryl as well. But Glenn is awesome, he's a little bit like me, I mean, in the personality way. I'm a HUGE fan of The Walking Dead! The characters I most hate are Governor, Sam, Pete, Joe. I don't hate Lori yeaaah! ahahaha!!
So, I hope I'll have great friendships here and, if possible, can you guys don't spoil a lot, I hate spoilers. I have hope on you guys hahahahha!

I'm a european football fan, my favourite football club is Benfica. I like Montpellier and AC Milan as well. My favourite football player is Cristiano Ronaldo of course. So, I watch some other series...
I finished: Breaking Bad
I'm watching: The Walking Dead, Fear TWD, Prison Break (season 3).
I stopped: Homeland (season 3, got boring), Justified (season 1, it's horrible)

NhilvKf.jpg   ''...If you wanna survive, you gotta fight for it!''   - Shane Walsh

Steph

Steph

So who talks first? You talk first? I talk first?

• Administrators
  • LocationThe Tardis

Hi and Welcome to the forum! 

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators

Welcome CrazyMoney! Come on in. We don't bite.  :D

tumblr_m5z5b4yv3T1r7urx3o1_500.gif

Deadpelican

Deadpelican

Ad Victoriam!

• Moderators
  • LocationThe Prydwen

Welcome to the forum. 

I hated Shane but don't worry I won't hold it against you lol. 

Shield yourself from those not bound to you by steel, for they are the blind. Aid them when you can, but lose not sight of yourself. 

CrazyMoney

CrazyMoney

Infected

• Members
  • LocationPortugal/Switzerland

ahahahahahah thank you guys!

NhilvKf.jpg   ''...If you wanna survive, you gotta fight for it!''   - Shane Walsh

ZombieFan102

ZombieFan102

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationUSA
Hi welcome!
1fcn6v.jpg

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

I don't believe I've said hello. Welcome to the boards, CrazyMoney!

blJcJsQKQjGARx7rLGQg_Whale%20Hello.gif

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!