Vr360 Zombie Video

- - - - -

Buford Zombie

Buford Zombie

Infected

• Members

Hi I am a new member just looking around. Thought I would contribute something. There is a new zombie military experience tourist attraction in Las Vegas that looks pretty cool. It is run by a bunch of Seal team 6 Army Rangers type guys. I found a VR360 video that shows the action. You can click on it and spin it in all directions. You will need to there is something going on all around. I thought it was pretty funny and looks like fun to do. Check it out.

omegaman

omegaman

Roamer

• Members

Looks interesting. Thanks for sharing.

BigEd

BigEd

Infected

• Members
  • LocationMassachusetts

Did this once a long time ago during airsoft events. (I was staff at TOLCOM)

We taped the ends of balloons to the top of "zombies" heads. When the balloon popped the zombie dropped dead.

Sounds easy but a lot of balloons unless "over inflated" would not pop unless the shots came from less than 10-15 feet away. This was from a .25 gram bb's with a 1.86 joule gun (400 fps). Low cap mags only, and pistols were allowed.

If the balloon was tapped down on the head (held in place), you can pop the balloon at 30 to 50 feet.

Zombies worn full seal goggles, face, mouth, neck, and ear protection.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!