Aolain

Roamer

• Members

I agree completely!

Terminator

Terminator

Infected

• Members

Actually they can kill his character any time and I wouldn't miss him.

mosher

mosher

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOttawa

If Nick isn't interesting than who is?

To me Nick has the most potential for a really interesting character arc.

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio

If Nick isn't interesting than who is?

To me Nick has the most potential for a really interesting character arc.

Nick and strand are the only reasons i watch this show. Alicia has potential but the writers don't know how to write characters that part is obvious.

Patientzero

Patientzero

Infected

• Members
My stock in this show would skyrocket if he just went shirtless for season 2. :)

NaarioDaharis

NaarioDaharis

Lurker

• Members

Nick's monologue in the last episode is the only reason I care at all about him. Watching the finale now and it is so weird how stale all of these characters are.

Steph

Steph

So who talks first? You talk first? I talk first?

• Administrators
  • LocationThe Tardis

Yeah, Nick is awesome, as mentioned he's got the potential for the best character arc, plus he's one of the strongest actors on the show IMO. 

But yeah, he needs to lose the jacket lol

jaco

jaco

Roamer

• Members

I'm just amazed how anyone could take this source material and execute a spin off so poorly.   I don't really like any of the characters.  I'm not rooting for any of them to survive.  I know maybe three of their names now.  And what's up with this Strand guy. Now he has some ridiculous backstory?  Is he taking them all to Terminus?  Why couldn't Negan have killed this cast rather than Glenn?

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio

I'm just amazed how anyone could take this source material and execute a spin off so poorly. I don't really like any of the characters. I'm not rooting for any of them to survive. I know maybe three of their names now. And what's up with this Strand guy. Now he has some ridiculous backstory? Is he taking them all to Terminus? Why couldn't Negan have killed this cast rather than Glenn?

can't blame the cast for the character issue. it seems like they toned down them all being douche bags and unlikable. the only person i didn't care for too much of this episode of chris. teens are teens but they all don't act like that...i get he's angry but shit wasn't explained to him. these writers on both shows never have communication which drives me nuts.

NaarioDaharis

NaarioDaharis

Lurker

• Members

Nope, he hasn't changed. Maybe he'll never change. 

I think they're doing a better job with characters this round. Hopefully it keeps getting better!

Aolain

Aolain

Roamer

• Members

Didn't Strand mention that Nick had a rich aroma about him?

Wayne Dunlap

Wayne Dunlap

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationIn your closet

To be fair. On the original show Rick is still running around in the same pants that got shot up when the prison fell back in season four. Looking for clothes donĀ“t seem to be a priority in the ZA. Just saying.

stableboy

stableboy

Lurker

• Members

And how many times has that jacket been covered in blood that Rick is wearing

Zvivor

Zvivor

Lurker

• Members

Having now going for a deep sea swim,  Nick will be forced to change his clothes  (if he has any to change into). There is nothing worse than salty,  dried clothes on your body.

sherryg19

sherryg19

Infected

• Members
Nick did put on a clean white Tshirt but then he went swimming. So far the show is still boring. There is soo much they could do with this spin off but so far it's just weak. M

Willard

Willard

Infected

• Members
I predict that Nick will go looking for a change of clothes and discover Strand is smuggling heroin in the boat.
Then there'll be a stand off and he will forget to change.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!