The Walking Dead 153 Cover & Predictions

- - - - - april 2016 new

WhiteChocolate

WhiteChocolate

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationDallas TX

No man you're good, I like reading everyones thoughts on where the book is headed. Also, I didn't downvote you...I actually upvoted you so your downvote would go away :)

XBOX One Gamertag: ROFbaggingU.  Blackops 3 Zombies mode: easter egg hunter.

Dr_Scientist

Dr_Scientist

S-mart Employee

• Members

No man you're good, I like reading everyones thoughts on where the book is headed. Also, I didn't downvote you...I actually upvoted you so your downvote would go away :)

You're excellent dude.  I enjoy reading other people's predictions as well (they're usually way more on point than mine).  And you always have something interesting to say.

Also I'm not sure if its been said on R&L yet, but the previews for #153 are up.

I_Follow_You_Axel

I_Follow_You_Axel

You Follow Me?

• Moderators
  • LocationWhere Dave Met Tony

I want to see Negan turn this kid in to Rick, but Kirkman's already given us the "Negan could escape but didn't" swerve once before. It just seems more likely that Negan would do anything to earn Rick's trust to get himself out of jail, but maybe that ship sailed when Rick refused to let him out when he offered to kill whoever Rick needed him to. But I agree that Negan won't go running to join the Whisperers and sell Rick out. The most likely scenario is that Negan takes matters into his own hands and goes hunting the Whisperers to try and prove his worth to Rick.

"I ain't walking out to the woods to get my pecker bit off by a roamer, you follow me?"
- Axel (Who else, really?)

WhiteChocolate

WhiteChocolate

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationDallas TX

Link to preview:

https://undeadwalkin...preview-panels/

I disagree with the second panel assessment from the writer. That isn't Jesus, but either Marco or Brandon. If it's Brandon, just confirms my thoughts on his fate.​

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

That's definitely Marco.

Nick_FM

Nick_FM

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationU.S.A.

Negan doesn't know Gregory is dead, does he? Maybe he'll try to sneak back to the Hilltop and assume Gregory will hide him or something.

abenzin

abenzin

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationBills Country

Negan doesn't know Gregory is dead, does he? Maybe he'll try to sneak back to the Hilltop and assume Gregory will hide him or something.

I didn't think Gregory and Negan ever actually met in person, so I'm not sure they would even know what each other look like.

You can't always do right, but you can always do what's left

WhiteChocolate

WhiteChocolate

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationDallas TX

First issue of All Out War when Gregory tried to end the war and got punted by Negan.

bdizzle1686

bdizzle1686

Lurker

• Members

I didn't think Gregory and Negan ever actually met in person, so I'm not sure they would even know what each other look like.

remember in 115 or 116 when Began had Gregory on the balcony n forced him to tell hilltop citizens that if they fought against negan with Rick, then they'd be kicked outta hilltop? then Negan called him a coward n threw him off the balcony...

abenzin

abenzin

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationBills Country
Shit. Yes I forgot about that. Thanks for the refresh guys. Gregory was such a jizzglob

You can't always do right, but you can always do what's left

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members
  • Location16 National Championships NCAA Div I Football

Finally tomorrow- Five weeks is too long.

"(When/If) You come at the King, you best not miss"- Omar Little

WhiteChocolate

WhiteChocolate

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationDallas TX

Holy shit it is tomorrow! Gotta wait until after 8am when the iphone comixology app releases it.

supersutton

supersutton

Infected

• Members

Full issue is out on Google Play. Shit's crazy.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!