S6E2 Lucille!? - - Comic Spoilers

Season 6 Negan Lucille Wolves Carol

Rassac

Rassac

Infected

• Members

Did anyone else notice the black haired guy with he barb-wired baseball bat that Carol Killed!? he looked so much like Negan...

Thoughts? 

hazmat

hazmat

Lurker

• Members

It may have been a wink and nod to comics fans on some level. I'm not sure how they're going to work Negan into the show, if they do at all. I'm not ready for another character of this sort, to be perfectly honest. The Gov was quite enough. Negan will feel like those seasons all over again, with a bit more nihilism thrown in.

abenzin

abenzin

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationBills Country

The seasons with the Gov. were the worst IMO.

You can't always do right, but you can always do what's left

kombat

kombat

Biter

• Members

That's why I hate Mazzara as showrunner. He took arguably the most beloved story-arc from the comic and did it no justice. S3 was far and away my most anticipated season. When S2 ended with the prison shot and Michonne, I could not wait for S3 to start. To have it turn out how it did was obviously a huge letdown. Mazzara even tried his best to ruin Michonne but Gimple has saved her.

abenzin

abenzin

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationBills Country

I felt the same way kombat.

You can't always do right, but you can always do what's left

CrystalBabyGrimm

CrystalBabyGrimm

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationMichigan

That's why I hate Mazzara as showrunner. He took arguably the most beloved story-arc from the comic and did it no justice. S3 was far and away my most anticipated season. When S2 ended with the prison shot and Michonne, I could not wait for S3 to start. To have it turn out how it did was obviously a huge letdown. Mazzara even tried his best to ruin Michonne but Gimple has saved her.

Those are pretty much my exact words when asked about my feelings on the show. Ugh the Prison Arc could have been Epic!

"One more thing......he was an organ donor".

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!