Inside/making Of Videos For Season 6

Making of Inside the episode season 6

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators

I'm going to try to contain all the "Making of" videos for the season to one thread so it can be easily found for those who like to watch the BTS stuff.

Chinghis

Chinghis

Biter

• Members

Cool stuff, Serenity, as always. But, Gimple with a beard? That's weird.

DeadCave

DeadCave

Resident Scribe

• *Members*
  • LocationUtah

I always enjoyed watching BTS of whatever movie/tv-show that I happen to be watching. Thanks for corralling all the BTS shorts to one thread. It, for me, makes the show more interesting to see HOW they did that particular scene or episode. Makes me appreciate the effort that goes into creating this great program. 

69% of the people find something dirty in everything they read.  http://http://www.gofundme.com/c66cv4

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators

I always enjoyed watching BTS of whatever movie/tv-show that I happen to be watching. Thanks for corralling all the BTS shorts to one thread. It, for me, makes the show more interesting to see HOW they did that particular scene or episode. Makes me appreciate the effort that goes into creating this great program. 

Yeah, in this case it was very helpful to me to see the quarry. Before I was thinking that they should have had a better plan to reinforce the quarry to contain the walkers, but after seeing the video, I realized how hard it would be to reinforce the hill, which led down to the road.

I think that was the same quarry they used in S1.

Chinghis

Chinghis

Biter

• Members

Yeah, in this case it was very helpful to me to see the quarry. Before I was thinking that they should have had a better plan to reinforce the quarry to contain the walkers, but after seeing the video, I realized how hard it would be to reinforce the hill, which led down to the road.

I think that was the same quarry they used in S1.

I was wondering if it was the same place, too.

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators

And yet more proof that Glenn is alive. Not one word from the cast and crew about losing a beloved character?!?

I haven't found "The Making of " video uploaded to YouTube yet, so here's a link for those who can view it on AMC's site.

Here it is on Fox's channel.

Clidna

Clidna

Biter

• Members
  • LocationThe Great White North

Darn it, I was trying to embed the videos directly from AMC's website because the ones above were removed - obviously that worked well ;)

Making of Episode 1

Inside Episode 1

Making of Episode 2

Inside Episode 2

gallery_29714_88_586.png

Coloured by Koibito (R&L Walking Dead in Colour)

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators

Darn it, I was trying to embed the videos directly from AMC's website because the ones above were removed - obviously that worked well ;)

Making of Episode 1

Inside Episode 1

Making of Episode 2

Inside Episode 2

Thanks for trying, Clidna. I found them uploaded on Fox's YouTube channel. I edited the posts above and changed out the videos. Hopefully AMC will allow those videos to stay up since they are an affiliate channel.

Clidna

Clidna

Biter

• Members
  • LocationThe Great White North

Oh nice! Now I know where to look on YouTube :D

gallery_29714_88_586.png

Coloured by Koibito (R&L Walking Dead in Colour)

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!