- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Aolain

Aolain

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 196 posts

After watching e1 of FTWD, and that causing me to re-watch TWD s1e1, I began thinking of characters, now departed, that I miss.

I find that I am not as invested in the new crop of TWD characters as I was some of the first. So, here are some characters that I liked, and miss, from early TWD.

Amy (Andrea's sister). She seemed a nice kid, and not annoying (I am looking at you Beth).

Morales. Only on a couple of episodes, but he was a memorable, and not over the top, character.

Jacqui (sp?).

All the Vatos. It was a great episode, and I liked those guys, sad to see them wiped out.

Of course, I miss Dale, but he had to go for us to get Hershel (whom I also miss).

I hate to say it, I miss Shane! He clearly had t die, but what the heck. Same goes for Merle.

As you see, My "I miss them" list is weighted toward S1 & 2.

Anyone else have prior characters they wish were still with us?

sera7

sera7

Infected

• Members
  • 5 posts

As crazy as Merle was, it seemed like he was ready to turn around and help everyone. He would have been a great asset....use all that bad assery in a positive way.

I miss them all one way or another. Not Lori...lol I  never liked her. Shane was cool but had to go.

Hershel was one of the best.

hannsg

hannsg

Roamer

• Members
  • 720 posts

Milton imagine him and Eugene together  ASZ could be the 1950's MIT.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I believe that value comes from endless innovation so I continuously strive to develop and improve my image to achieve greatness. That is why, in every hannsg post you’ll find creativity, functionality and nomenclature that goes beyond. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!