Early Access To Twd Mobile Game

bhuntington

bhuntington

Infected

• Members
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Hey guys, we want to give the TWD loyal early access to an upcoming game we have. We're looking for people that are passionate about The Walking Dead and vocal online (like, say, people that participate in this fine forum). 

If you think you might want to play our mobile game before it hits the market, please shoot an email to playwalkingdead [at] gmail.com and include the following:

Name 

Briefly describe your level of TWD fanaticism. Comic-reader? Show-watcher? Telltale player?

What social platforms do you use? 

Device name and model # (example: iPhone 6+, iPhone 5, etc.): 
OS* (example: iOS 8.4, Android Fruity Pebbles/4.0.4): 

*How to check your iOS version, How to check your Android version

You might get some questions to help our partners market or tweak future updates, hope that's ok! You'll be making the world a more Walking Dead place to live while playing video games!

FearTheHunters

FearTheHunters

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationOn my way to Canada

gonna assume no support for windows phone? would love to help but i'm on a bit of a rare os

everdeenkatniss257

everdeenkatniss257

Infected

• Members

I was agree with FearTheHunters . no support for windows phone? 

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!