The Most Devastating Death :(

- - - - - rip

Soaked_Pancakes

Soaked_Pancakes

Biter

• Members
  • LocationCanadensis, Pennsylvania

You're a leader to us all, Koibito.

Alternatively, you could also just call me Soiled_Panties, on account of how pissy I can be.

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio

This could be the next Spencer is Not a Meme thread.

I said the exact same thing

I_Follow_You_Axel

I_Follow_You_Axel

You Follow Me?

• Moderators
  • LocationWhere Dave Met Tony

I don't know about you guys, but I was devastated by this reveal...so many relationships left unexplored...

21mykab.jpg

"I ain't walking out to the woods to get my pecker bit off by a roamer, you follow me?"
- Axel (Who else, really?)

ThatEpicBeast U Know

ThatEpicBeast U Know

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationVermont

I don't know about you guys, but I was devastated by this reveal...so many relationships left unexplored...

21mykab.jpg

What the fuck?  XD 

YouTube channel: https://www.youtube....suSrDxf3qF6z34w (Epic A)

Soaked_Pancakes

Soaked_Pancakes

Biter

• Members
  • LocationCanadensis, Pennsylvania

I miss Motop Savior sorely.

At least Negan doesn't shit talk his friends.

Alternatively, you could also just call me Soiled_Panties, on account of how pissy I can be.

I_Follow_You_Axel

I_Follow_You_Axel

You Follow Me?

• Moderators
  • LocationWhere Dave Met Tony

Well, I suppose Negan isn't such a bad guy after all. Sure, he smashes people's heads in, cripples others, and lures women to willingly join his harem, but his friends are for life.

"I ain't walking out to the woods to get my pecker bit off by a roamer, you follow me?"
- Axel (Who else, really?)

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.

When Bruce died...

Bruce_%28Alexandria%29.JPG

d454aaf8983f5bf4d6536e1b160671de29d6dd3a

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."

SuperNeos2

SuperNeos2

Lurker

• Members

Well, I suppose Negan isn't such a bad guy after all. Sure, he smashes people's heads in, cripples others, and lures women to willingly join his harem, but his friends are for life.

Negan lives by the phrase "Bros before hoes!" xD

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4

21mykab.jpg

I had no idea He Man was in this comic.

He-man_Pict.JPG

Jon is fine, dammit.

Macek11

Macek11

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationLA

21mykab.jpg

LOL

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members
  • Location16 National Championships NCAA Div I Football

21mykab.jpg

Outfucking standing- excellent thread amigos.

"(When/If) You come at the King, you best not miss"- Omar Little

hannsg

hannsg

Biter

• Validating
Shiva also Buttons (MIA)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members
  • Location16 National Championships NCAA Div I Football

After heavy thought I realized the closest to be "devastated" was ABRAHAM. I reacted out loud when he turned around and had that bolt protruding through his right eye socket..

The antithesis however, would be Spencer's evisceration. I squealed with delight.

"(When/If) You come at the King, you best not miss"- Omar Little

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio

After heavy thought I realized the closest to be "devastated" was ABRAHAM. I reacted out loud when he turned around and had that bolt protruding through his right eye socket..

The antithesis however, would be Spencer's evisceration. I squealed with delight.

You do know this thread isn't about actual devastating deaths right? It's a joke because most of the characters that died in the last issue are a bunch of people we care about.

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio
Joooooooooshh....why did you have to go....you Bastard!! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME?!?! IT'S BEEN WEEKS AND I MISS YOU AND I'M ANGRY!!!

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio
Carl weeping over josh made me happy. At least he was his friend.....that carl barely had any interaction with. Lol

ThatEpicBeast U Know

ThatEpicBeast U Know

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationVermont

Carl weeping over josh made me happy. At least he was his friend.....that carl barely had any interaction with. Lol

Yeah, when I saw that moment, it made me realize Carl still has feelings for his friends.  Like, Carl never really has any friends, anyway.  Excluding Sophia, Billy was his last friend and he was just... there.  Playing with dead cats and slicing and dicing twin brothers Negan-to-Spencer style.

YouTube channel: https://www.youtube....suSrDxf3qF6z34w (Epic A)

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio

Yeah, when I saw that moment, it made me realize Carl still has feelings for his friends. Like, Carl never really has any friends, anyway. Excluding Sophia, Billy was his last friend and he was just... there. Playing with dead cats and slicing and dicing twin brothers Negan-to-Spencer style.

Wait. Didn't Carl become friends with one of the kids who's dad died during AOW?

Macek11

Macek11

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationLA

Wait. Didn't Carl become friends with one of the kids who's dad died during AOW?

Yeah Nicholas' son Mikey.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!