The Most Devastating Death :(

- - - - - rip

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members

We just experienced the most devastating death in the series my friend

I know many of you weren't a fan of her, but she was honestly one of the most complex and three-dimensional characters I've seen in any medium. She was just overlooked by readers in favor of others

I cried for hours seeing her head on that spike. I think I'm done reading

RIP Erin. You will be missed

Imagine a group of a hundred motorcycles driving down a freeway. Eventually, they hit a junction. One road goes northwest and the other goes northeast. So one guy, we'll call him S, says, "Let's go northwest!" A mile past the intersection, a semi careens into the group and kills ninety of them. Ten are wounded, but they survive and keep going. Eventually, they hit 10,000 miles. S suddenly has his consciousness thrown into his past body right before the junction. Now, he says, "Let's go northeast!" All 100 bikers survive. Happily ever after, right? But what about the ten, no nine, who went northwest and survived? What happens to the reality they were living? Does it just disappear now that S has changed the past? It's not like only bad things happened on that 10,000 mile journey. Maybe one of them fell in love with a gas station attendant and got her pregnant or maybe one adopted a homeless kid that joined the adventure. That 10,000 mile journey would be full of stories. Romances, farewells, friendships...the loss of those ninety lives is horrible and unfortunate, but what would rewriting their history mean? The nine who survived lived full lives and did the best they could with the hand they were dealt. How could it be right to just erase all that? Isn't that worth something? Is there a point to a world where everything is happy? Are people who struggle for a better life just idiots? Being human is about fighting even when it seems hopeless and finding happiness in a world that hates it. Are you saying that's worthless?

Macek11

Macek11

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationLA
Lol I thought it was pretty funny, "Erin is a fucking bitch" as her head is being shown on a spike lol.

SuperNeos2

SuperNeos2

Lurker

• Members
How about Josh though!? Now that was a character that everyone could relate to! Talk about depth and dimensional!

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio

How about Josh though!? Now that was a character that everyone could relate to! Talk about depth and dimensional!

he had some of the best speeches and lines in the series. So uplifting. Happy. Optimistic fellow. I mean he was my inspiration in this series. I thought if anybody can make it Josh can.

I have had tears for days. I mean. i have been i denial. I've been trying to worry about what everyone else is saying but i cannot. I have to mourn. Thank goodness for this thread. Thank you, Monroe. I have accepted his death. tonight, i will sleep soundly.

RIP Josh.

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio
Imagine how everyone is going to feel when all the people they just shit talked have a head on a spike....i would love to be front and center for that....wonder if i can trade something for some popcorn.

DHeav60

DHeav60

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ
The biggest loss is Louie. I mean, their civilization has finally reached the technological level to produce decent booze and now it's back to the drawing board.

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

• Members

Lol I thought it was pretty funny, "Erin is a fucking bitch" as her head is being shown on a spike lol.

It is pretty funny that even though we know so little about Erin, I would never guess that she's "a fucking bitch"

The woman in question is clearly a heretic--only explanation for why she couldn't physically sense the slight tilt of the Earth when Erin's head was hammer into that spike

Imagine a group of a hundred motorcycles driving down a freeway. Eventually, they hit a junction. One road goes northwest and the other goes northeast. So one guy, we'll call him S, says, "Let's go northwest!" A mile past the intersection, a semi careens into the group and kills ninety of them. Ten are wounded, but they survive and keep going. Eventually, they hit 10,000 miles. S suddenly has his consciousness thrown into his past body right before the junction. Now, he says, "Let's go northeast!" All 100 bikers survive. Happily ever after, right? But what about the ten, no nine, who went northwest and survived? What happens to the reality they were living? Does it just disappear now that S has changed the past? It's not like only bad things happened on that 10,000 mile journey. Maybe one of them fell in love with a gas station attendant and got her pregnant or maybe one adopted a homeless kid that joined the adventure. That 10,000 mile journey would be full of stories. Romances, farewells, friendships...the loss of those ninety lives is horrible and unfortunate, but what would rewriting their history mean? The nine who survived lived full lives and did the best they could with the hand they were dealt. How could it be right to just erase all that? Isn't that worth something? Is there a point to a world where everything is happy? Are people who struggle for a better life just idiots? Being human is about fighting even when it seems hopeless and finding happiness in a world that hates it. Are you saying that's worthless?

SuperNeos2

SuperNeos2

Lurker

• Members

he had some of the best speeches and lines in the series. So uplifting. Happy. Optimistic fellow. I mean he was my inspiration in this series. I thought if anybody can make it Josh can.

I have had tears for days. I mean. i have been i denial. I've been trying to worry about what everyone else is saying but i cannot. I have to mourn. Thank goodness for this thread. Thank you, Monroe. I have accepted his death. tonight, i will sleep soundly.

RIP Josh.

I know right! Josh, how could you do this to us fans! You could've one day become the main protagonist of your own spin off!

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.

I am still missing Rick`s bike...........i mean how could he just leave em like that !!

1001106_10200301478289491_836294055_n.jp

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4

QP8N0dK.jpg

Jon is fine, dammit.

Soaked_Pancakes

Soaked_Pancakes

Biter

• Members
  • LocationCanadensis, Pennsylvania

I'm still not entirely sure that wasn't Barbara.

Alternatively, you could also just call me Soiled_Panties, on account of how pissy I can be.

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

• Members

The TV show is gonna fuck up Erin so bad

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio
This thread almost has potential to be the new spencer is not a meme, thread.

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio
PT, it was the bike he deserved but not the one he needs right now.

Kid. That's fucking hilarious.

Neos. Spinoff or we riot!!

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio
Oh and Olivia makes great bread, she's just too busy being dead right now to help sell it. God get over yourself, Olivia.

You know, now that i think about it. She probably just wants Rick to feel bad because he yelled at her so now he's gonna feel like shit. Damn Olivia. You had two jobs. Make bread and lock a fucking cell door. Your mistake. Don't have to go to extremes here.

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4

In memoriam of a fallen hero...

TDvrxKL.jpg

Jon is fine, dammit.

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio

TDvrxKL.jpg

Wow, kid.

That's the most beautiful thing anyone could have done for josh. Tears are coming on pretty strong over here.

P.s. can i use that as my profile pic?

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

• Members

Kid's just joshin' around

Spoiler

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4

Wow, kid.

That's the most beautiful thing anyone could have done for josh. Tears are coming on pretty strong over here.

P.s. can i use that as my profile pic?

I will allow it, Padawan. You are ready to wield the power of Josh's spirit.

Jon is fine, dammit.

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4

I would do Louie's as well, but it just feels more appropriate to pour out a 40 and play this on repeat.

Spoiler

Jon is fine, dammit.

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio

Kid's just joshin' around

Spoiler

Ha.

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio
I wanted to make a gif or something of the sort where instead of Aragorn saying " for Frodo" it has Rick saying "For josh" then killing zombies/people. However 1) I don't have a computer anymore and two i forget how to make gifs.

I am going to take this josh thing to the extreme, people.

Forget heath and his "development" he just lost a leg. My guy got freakin decapitated and didn't have a single line.

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.

After all these deaths it looks like i picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue...................

10410596_10204363296352404_4627859954860

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."

SuperNeos2

SuperNeos2

Lurker

• Members

TDvrxKL.jpg

He was the greatest hero this series has ever seen. Nothing will ever be the same.

Macek11

Macek11

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationLA

He was the greatest hero this series has ever seen. Nothing will ever be the same.

Josh was love, Josh was life... All is lost in this world now.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!