Issue 144 Review

- - - - - Deaths Walking Dead Rick Rosita Zeke Ken

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members
  • Location16 National Championships NCAA Div I Football

I know why Negan will get out. 

LITERALLY the only reason they made Alpha be so '' Rape is kewl m'kay '' is setting up for a Negan/Alpha meeting at some time. I cant be the only one who catched up on that. He'll get ear of it from like...Carl and til then be uninterested, and when he hears of it, he'll be all:

'' tumblr_lx9mpbMHnu1qfy2kdo1_500.gif ''

And then he'll like...I dunno, Superman his way out of jail, and punch Alpha in the face. Real hard.

tumblr_nn2kgedgQj1un5b8zo1_500.jpg

Negan hates bald people who rapes/has no problem with it. David had to experience that firsthand.

Alpha better watch out. I9V1N8m.png

Excellent point Koibitosan. And you know who will tell Negs about the rapes? Yep Carl in the middle of his - "How I popped my cherry story to him." Negs is Carl's Mac Daddy Sensei

"(When/If) You come at the King, you best not miss"- Omar Little

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members
Also He will want payback for Amber and Olivia (maybe still not sure).

samus88

samus88

Lurker

• Members

Yeah, that Alpha/Negan disagreement on rape was telegraphed by Kirkman. It'll payoff I'm sure.

Also: a friend just of mine just told me "I hope Rick shouts RELEASE THE NEGAN at some point" lol, no. I think Negan will fight tho.

SuperNeos2

SuperNeos2

Lurker

• Members

Also: a friend just of mine just told me "I hope Rick shouts RELEASE THE NEGAN at some point" lol, no. I think Negan will fight tho.

Yes! Kirkman, make it happen!

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio
In the letter hacks didn't they say things will get a lot worse? This leads me to believe more characters will now die and Magna and co will get more time then Negan at some point will have to step in.

I'm still iffy but i think the savoirs take a hit or hell maybe the kingsom asks for him....desperate times. For those who are saying Ricks a moron if he does it....your people are at the risk of being wiped out. In a desperate last scenario you'll do ANYTHING!!!

Macek11

Macek11

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationLA

Yeah, that Alpha/Negan disagreement on rape was telegraphed by Kirkman. It'll payoff I'm sure.

That would be funny.. lol 

t4release_the_negan2.jpg

reflassshh

reflassshh

Infected

• Members
  • LocationBuenos Aires
If I had the numbers and weapons (of which Alpha must know shit about) that Rick has at his disposal, I would crush them like bugs.

buzzfactory

buzzfactory

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationUk

Interesting to see how Rick will react to this.

Negan was different, he was forcing them to give supplies, killing his friends.

Alpha wants nothing. 

If Rick does nothing, life carries on as normal. He couldnt do that with Negan.

Hard to speculate when a threat isnt really a threat, they dont want anything from them and they dont want war. so if Rick starts something, its on Rick entirely, and it will be pure vengeance 

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio

If I had the numbers and weapons (of which Alpha must know shit about) that Rick has at his disposal, I would crush them like bugs.

Actually. You wouldn't. You don't know how many of them there aren you don't know who's a walker or whisperer. They can send thousands of undead straight at you and if you're shooting a gun you're in trouble. Also. I'm sure Alpha has more people spread out. Idk why people always like to underestimate an enemy.

ThatEpicBeast U Know

ThatEpicBeast U Know

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationVermont

Actually. You wouldn't. You don't know how many of them there aren you don't know who's a walker or whisperer. They can send thousands of undead straight at you and if you're shooting a gun you're in trouble. Also. I'm sure Alpha has more people spread out. Idk why people always like to underestimate an enemy.

Throw fucking molotov cocktails at their herd if they're hiding in it.  Or grenades.  I'm sure The Saviors still have 'em.

YouTube channel: https://www.youtube....suSrDxf3qF6z34w (Epic A)

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio

Throw fucking molotov cocktails at their herd if they're hiding in it. Or grenades. I'm sure The Saviors still have 'em.

supply and demand. It would take months toget that many...and meanwhile i'm sure the wwhisperers could still be "recruiting" walkers. They have spies...they would have too.

I think Alpha wants a war to show her people...whatever it is she wants to show them. I also think she's done this before and i wouldn't be surprised if there are other communities a day or so away.

ThatEpicBeast U Know

ThatEpicBeast U Know

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationVermont

Ugh... Supply and Demand.  Don't mention that.  My SS Teacher had the whole class learn about that for 2 months.

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members

Throw fucking molotov cocktails at their herd if they're hiding in it.  Or grenades.  I'm sure The Saviors still have 'em.

That's exactly what I have been saying

Tbird

Tbird

Infected

• Members

I know someone hit on the topic of Carl talking to Negan about everything before but has anyone said anything about Carl actually being the one to let Negan out?  I mean to me, that makes the most sense for the seemingly inevitable scenario that Negan will somehow play a part in this outside of his jail cell. 

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.
That's what I think also why would you keep Negan around if kirkman is not going to use him.

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."

Yama

Yama

Infected

• Members
  • LocationNew York

Damn, you know it was serious when those final panels are still resonating with me all this time later. It's been a while since the comic did this to me. As you can see by my avvy, my favorite is now gone to boot. Just damn...

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members

I like Rosita too. Love the actress playing her on TV ;)

farswell7

farswell7

Biter

• Members
  • LocationThe Land of Lincoln

Do you guys think there is any chance Olivia is still alive? 

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio

Do you guys think there is any chance Olivia is still alive?

She lives in our memories my friend.

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members

She'll never stop wanting something to eat....

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.
She's in that big food locker in the sky.....

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio

She's in that big food locker in the sky.....

Hahahaha

Chryz707

Chryz707

Lurker

• Members

This is brilliant to identify who the live ones really are!   Those Whisperers wont be whispering anymore!   Molotovs into the herd will work.

ThatEpicBeast U Know

ThatEpicBeast U Know

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationVermont

This is brilliant to identify who the live ones really are!   Those Whisperers wont be whispering anymore!   Molotovs into the herd will work.

:D

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio
Molotovs won't work. I will argue this all day.nn week or month. It'll only do so much damage and if the dead get near you while on fire, you're even more screwed.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!