Comic Con

d2daybreak

d2daybreak

Promo Queen

• Members
  • LocationHanging out with Morgan

Here is the official Comic Con Poster for FTWD:

fear-the-walking-dead-poster.jpg

tumblr_mdsrpoSv1L1rczlwwo2_250.gif "I never stopped having my shit together." ~Michonne

Check out my blog

d2daybreak

d2daybreak

Promo Queen

• Members
  • LocationHanging out with Morgan

The actors attending the Fear the Walking Dead panel at SDCC consists of cast Kim Dickens, Cliff Curtis, Alycia Debnam-Carey, Frank Dillane, Elizabeth Rodriguez, Lorenzo James Henrie, Ruben Blades and Mercedes Mason, Executive Producer and Showrunner David Erickson, Executive Producers Robert Kirkman, Gale Anne Hurd, Greg Nicotero and Dave Alpert.

I notice that Kim Dickens' name appears first, just like Andrew Lincoln's does for TWD. I wonder if this is another indication that Kim is the central character and that FTWD will have a female lead. I have started to suspect that since Kim has been in two of the trailers, both with dialogue. Cliff hasn't been in any that I have seen, even the ones without dialogue.

tumblr_mdsrpoSv1L1rczlwwo2_250.gif "I never stopped having my shit together." ~Michonne

Check out my blog

nazacuckoo

nazacuckoo

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationTo your left

Nice poster and -- Shit?!?!

It's out this year? WTF?!?! I thought it was being premiered next year?

Oh wow. This is very good news. I like it. So much. Wow. Thank you.

:WootSign:

"There's no "I" in team" 

"Yeah, there's no "U" either. So I guess if I'm not on the team, and you're not on the team, nobody's on the God damn team. The team sucks!"

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators

Here's a pic from the CC booth.

_1436415898.jpg

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!