E3 2015

- - - - - vidya games Microsoft Sony Bethesda Gaben Is your body Reggie

StarkExpanse

StarkExpanse

Lurker

• Members

Fallout 4 looks really good. Not sure what I think about the voiced protagonist and premise for the main character yet, but otherwise it looks awesome. I'm also a fan of Dishonored, so I'm glad to hear the sequel is happening.

Heard EA's was about as eventful as always, which means not really and lots of sports game stuff. New Mirror's Edge reboot looks promising from the trailer, and another Mass Effect will always get my attention.

Not many of you will care about this (except maybe StarkExpanse if she steps in) but there's an Anime Expo a week after E3 where Zero Escape 3 will tentatively be announced

Oh sweet, thanks for sharing.

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members

Ubisoft_Logo.png

South Park: The Fractured but Whole

Release date: TBD

For Honor

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members

The Crew: Wild Run

Trials Fusion: Awesome Level Max

Release date: 14th July 2015

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members

The Division

Release Date: 8th March 2016..yeah right.

Anno 2205

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.

The Division looks real good. I am liking the new Rainbow 6 also. 

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members

Rainbow Six: Siege

Trackmania: Turbo

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate

Release date: 23rd October 2015

Ghost Recon: Wildlands

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members

Ghost recon woop wooop 

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4

Ghost Recon just jumped up on my list. Like, way up. I love the options, it'll really add to replay value.

Jon is fine, dammit.

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members
  • Location16 National Championships NCAA Div I Football

That shit looked like film. Amazing.

What game system do y'all recommend?  I may bump up- never had XBox or PS. Just PC and Wii games.

"(When/If) You come at the King, you best not miss"- Omar Little

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members

I am on the Xbox one but either system is not really better than the other depends on the games you like. 

For me the deciding factor was most my friends had Xbox so I got that and I just built a higher end gaming pc to play the rest.

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members

Sony-corp-logo.png

The Last Guardian

Horizon: Zero Dawn

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members

Hitman

Street Fighter 5

Release date:  March 2016

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members

No Man's Sky

Release date: 2015 TBD

Firewatch

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members

World of Final Fantasy

Final Fantasy 7 remake

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

• Members

I can't believe we got Last Guardian news. I remember seeing the first reveal when it came out five fucking years ago. It looks amazing

Of course the release date is TBD

Imagine a group of a hundred motorcycles driving down a freeway. Eventually, they hit a junction. One road goes northwest and the other goes northeast. So one guy, we'll call him S, says, "Let's go northwest!" A mile past the intersection, a semi careens into the group and kills ninety of them. Ten are wounded, but they survive and keep going. Eventually, they hit 10,000 miles. S suddenly has his consciousness thrown into his past body right before the junction. Now, he says, "Let's go northeast!" All 100 bikers survive. Happily ever after, right? But what about the ten, no nine, who went northwest and survived? What happens to the reality they were living? Does it just disappear now that S has changed the past? It's not like only bad things happened on that 10,000 mile journey. Maybe one of them fell in love with a gas station attendant and got her pregnant or maybe one adopted a homeless kid that joined the adventure. That 10,000 mile journey would be full of stories. Romances, farewells, friendships...the loss of those ninety lives is horrible and unfortunate, but what would rewriting their history mean? The nine who survived lived full lives and did the best they could with the hand they were dealt. How could it be right to just erase all that? Isn't that worth something? Is there a point to a world where everything is happy? Are people who struggle for a better life just idiots? Being human is about fighting even when it seems hopeless and finding happiness in a world that hates it. Are you saying that's worthless?

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members

Batman: Arkham Knight

Release date: 23rd June 2015

Call of Duty: Black Ops III

Release date: 6th November 2015

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members

wow star wars battlefield looks good........and street fighter 5 ! 

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

• Members

Battlefront has already been confirmed to not have a bunch of cool shit, though, namely space battles :(

This is an amazing E3, though, especially since I thought previous years were kind of lackluster

Imagine a group of a hundred motorcycles driving down a freeway. Eventually, they hit a junction. One road goes northwest and the other goes northeast. So one guy, we'll call him S, says, "Let's go northwest!" A mile past the intersection, a semi careens into the group and kills ninety of them. Ten are wounded, but they survive and keep going. Eventually, they hit 10,000 miles. S suddenly has his consciousness thrown into his past body right before the junction. Now, he says, "Let's go northeast!" All 100 bikers survive. Happily ever after, right? But what about the ten, no nine, who went northwest and survived? What happens to the reality they were living? Does it just disappear now that S has changed the past? It's not like only bad things happened on that 10,000 mile journey. Maybe one of them fell in love with a gas station attendant and got her pregnant or maybe one adopted a homeless kid that joined the adventure. That 10,000 mile journey would be full of stories. Romances, farewells, friendships...the loss of those ninety lives is horrible and unfortunate, but what would rewriting their history mean? The nine who survived lived full lives and did the best they could with the hand they were dealt. How could it be right to just erase all that? Isn't that worth something? Is there a point to a world where everything is happy? Are people who struggle for a better life just idiots? Being human is about fighting even when it seems hopeless and finding happiness in a world that hates it. Are you saying that's worthless?

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members

Star Wars: Battlefront

Release date: 17th November 2015

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Release date: March 2016 TBD

BlackWingRoamer

BlackWingRoamer

Infected

• Members
Right now Fallout 4 & South Park: Fractured but Whole are the games I'm most interested in.

Dropbox: https://db.tt/3SjVduxr - Sign up for Dropbox using my link and we both get an extra 500 MB of storage.

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio
Plants vs zombies is actually really fun. So i'm excited for the second one.

Cod black ops 3. Why? Seriously, why? If those zombies have those suits i am done. I havent bought cod since ghosts and i made my friends pay me $10 each for that mistake. They promised me i would love it. I hated it within the first 10 minutes.

Rainbow six. How i missed you so so much. I'm glad you're back. *hugs*

I am not getting an X1 until the holiday season i hear those ones wil be backwards compatible.

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

• Members

NEW PAPER MARIO GAME GET HYPE

SuperNeos2

SuperNeos2

Lurker

• Members
Uncharted 4 looks great!

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio
So. X1you will be abme to download the backwards compatibility i guess? Anyways. I stopped the Halo series at 3. 5 however looks soo good. I must stay away.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!