Which Character Would You?

- - - - - game

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members

Basically, someone asks a question with the prompt "Which character would you...?" and then someone responds with any character they want, not Walking Dead exclusive. So, anyone from movies, TV shows, literature, video games, whatever. Once you respond, you ask the next question

Which character would you want to arm wrestle with?

Imagine a group of a hundred motorcycles driving down a freeway. Eventually, they hit a junction. One road goes northwest and the other goes northeast. So one guy, we'll call him S, says, "Let's go northwest!" A mile past the intersection, a semi careens into the group and kills ninety of them. Ten are wounded, but they survive and keep going. Eventually, they hit 10,000 miles. S suddenly has his consciousness thrown into his past body right before the junction. Now, he says, "Let's go northeast!" All 100 bikers survive. Happily ever after, right? But what about the ten, no nine, who went northwest and survived? What happens to the reality they were living? Does it just disappear now that S has changed the past? It's not like only bad things happened on that 10,000 mile journey. Maybe one of them fell in love with a gas station attendant and got her pregnant or maybe one adopted a homeless kid that joined the adventure. That 10,000 mile journey would be full of stories. Romances, farewells, friendships...the loss of those ninety lives is horrible and unfortunate, but what would rewriting their history mean? The nine who survived lived full lives and did the best they could with the hand they were dealt. How could it be right to just erase all that? Isn't that worth something? Is there a point to a world where everything is happy? Are people who struggle for a better life just idiots? Being human is about fighting even when it seems hopeless and finding happiness in a world that hates it. Are you saying that's worthless?

limaro

limaro

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio, US

Judith - probably the only TWD character I'd stand a chance of beating.

Which character would you take along for company on a road trip?

“That wasn't any act of God. That was an act of pure human fuckery.”
― Stephen King, The Stand

RickGrimeyGrimes

RickGrimeyGrimes

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationEng-er-land

Dale because he's old and I'm sure he has a lot of fascinating stories to tell.

Which character would you choose as a sparring partner?

Tread Lightly

D_Piece

D_Piece

Biter

• Members
  • LocationIn your pantry being fat

Carl. He needs a good shin to the stomach. 

Which character would you want write a novel with?

"Are you a human being? Then you are beautiful."

Logan5

Logan5

Zombie Herder

• Members
  • LocationThe Endless River

The Governor - we could write a novel on how not to survive during a ZA.

Which character would you like to have as your mentor?

259e5p1.jpg

limaro

limaro

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio, US

Sorry to be the first to move away from TWD characters but I've gotta do find somewhere to place my obsessive nature while TWD is on break.

I'm only 3 episodes in, and I've decided that Matt Murdock from Marvel's Daredevil now owns my soul.  I need to spend a great deal of time under his wing and learn some mad blind ninja vigilante justice dispensing skills.

Which character would open a business with?

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

• Members

General Iroh. His tea skills would make me a billionaire 

WCWY not want as a college roommate?

Imagine a group of a hundred motorcycles driving down a freeway. Eventually, they hit a junction. One road goes northwest and the other goes northeast. So one guy, we'll call him S, says, "Let's go northwest!" A mile past the intersection, a semi careens into the group and kills ninety of them. Ten are wounded, but they survive and keep going. Eventually, they hit 10,000 miles. S suddenly has his consciousness thrown into his past body right before the junction. Now, he says, "Let's go northeast!" All 100 bikers survive. Happily ever after, right? But what about the ten, no nine, who went northwest and survived? What happens to the reality they were living? Does it just disappear now that S has changed the past? It's not like only bad things happened on that 10,000 mile journey. Maybe one of them fell in love with a gas station attendant and got her pregnant or maybe one adopted a homeless kid that joined the adventure. That 10,000 mile journey would be full of stories. Romances, farewells, friendships...the loss of those ninety lives is horrible and unfortunate, but what would rewriting their history mean? The nine who survived lived full lives and did the best they could with the hand they were dealt. How could it be right to just erase all that? Isn't that worth something? Is there a point to a world where everything is happy? Are people who struggle for a better life just idiots? Being human is about fighting even when it seems hopeless and finding happiness in a world that hates it. Are you saying that's worthless?

RickGrimeyGrimes

RickGrimeyGrimes

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationEng-er-land

Shane, an irratic, angry, violent Alpha male who wants to wave his dick about metaphorically.

WCWY Like to be roomates with (must be non sexual reasons)?

Tread Lightly

limaro

limaro

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio, US

Michonne.  She has fantastic taste in decor.  That paper mache cat from the diner would go great with any decor.  And who doesn't want a katana over the mantel?

WCWY hire as your personal  henchman (henchperson?)?

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

• Members

Mike. No reasons necessary

WCWY have cook for you?

justvic77

justvic77

• Members
  • LocationNashville, TN
Gareth.
Oh Wait the question was who would I have cook FOR me... I'd have to go with Carol.

Which Character do you think would be most likely to be a motivational speaker?
The first step is the one you believe in, the second one might be profound.

Logan5

Logan5

Zombie Herder

• Members

As much as I hated The Governor (and already referenced him once) I think he would be very good at it. 

Which character would you like to marry into your family?

259e5p1.jpg

mADAM Scorpious

mADAM Scorpious

Biter

• Members

I'd like to have Hershel marry my mom, you know before he kicked the bucket.

Which character would you like to go binge drinking with?

Madam Scorpious <~<133€
http://nythe-scorpious.blogspot.ca/

limaro

limaro

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio, US

I'd like to find out if Glen is a mean drunk, a sad drunk or (as I hope and suspect) it would loosen him up and we'd get to see a bit of his old fun loving side drunk.

To WCWY like to give the ass kicking they deserve?

Logan5

Logan5

Zombie Herder

• Members

Oh man easy one for me - The Carl from season 2! Would have loved to seen him get an ass kicking then.

WCWY like to sleep with.

259e5p1.jpg

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

Maggie.

WCWY have be your concert going buddy?

D_Piece

D_Piece

Biter

• Members

Steve Stifler

Spoiler

WCWY get matching tattoos with?

mADAM Scorpious

mADAM Scorpious

Biter

• Members

I'd get matching tattoos with Barney Stinson.

WCWY like to have as your sidekick?

Madam Scorpious <~<133€
http://nythe-scorpious.blogspot.ca/

limaro

limaro

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio, US

Dr. John Watson

WCWY like to take care of, tell a bed time story and tuck in at night?

nazacuckoo

nazacuckoo

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationTo your left

Natasha Romanoff. Muahahahahahahaaa!!!

Which character would you prank call?

"There's no "I" in team" 

"Yeah, there's no "U" either. So I guess if I'm not on the team, and you're not on the team, nobody's on the God damn team. The team sucks!"

Logan5

Logan5

Zombie Herder

• Members

Darth Vader, because he seems like the kind of guy who would enjoy a good prank.

WCWY like to have as your kids godfather?

259e5p1.jpg

D_Piece

D_Piece

Biter

• Members

Eddard Stark

WCWY like to take a cooking class with?

theglassintheguvseye

theglassintheguvseye

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationEye Socket

Anthony Bordaine

WCWY like to get down and dirty with?

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

• Members

Snow White (Bill Willingham edition)

Same?

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4

I'll go video game style with this question and say Delsin Rowe from Infamous: Second Son...and if we want to go really out there, Garrus from Mass Effect. 

WCWY like to see die a horribly undignified death? Ya know, like Elvis Presley style.

Jon is fine, dammit.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!