Complete 'awnw' And 'journey' E-Book Version

- - - - -

That Guy

That Guy

Biter

• Members
  • LocationBumfuck, Nowhere

Hey y'all.

If this thread title made it seem like I got published, I apologize for that. I did not get published, nor am I self-publishing. But I did make a sort of e-book version of the complete first volume of 'A Whole New World', including the two shorts stories I made for that, and 'Journey', along with an exclusive epilogue that ya can't find on this site. I did this once before, when AWNW was still in the makes, but now it's complete.

Since I don't fancy just anyone getting their hands on a .PDF version of my stories, I won't be uploading them to a website to be downloaded. If you want a copy, send me a DM on this here fine website with your email address, and I will send 'em to you. 

CoralGrimes

CoralGrimes

Infected

• Members
I don't know how to PM someone on the mobile version, but I am interested in it! :)

That Guy

That Guy

Biter

• Members
  • LocationBumfuck, Nowhere

I don't know how to PM someone on the mobile version, but I am interested in it! :)

Well, DM me as quick as possible once you're on a PC, and I'll send it to ya when I see it.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!