So What About Reg?

- - - - -

stableboy

stableboy

Lurker

• Members
What happens now? Do they Dale him? Or let him come back do they see the danger? And who does the Daling?

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators

What happens now? Do they Dale him? Or let him come back do they see the danger? And who does the Daling?

I'm guessing that Rick shot him in the head so he couldn't come back.

I don't think they would let him turn anyway.

I R Biter

I R Biter

Biter

• Members
  • LocationSpace City

someone's going to brain him.......RIP, he seemed nice :(

Lurwalker

Lurwalker

Biter

• Members
  • LocationLouisiana

I am waiting to see how this goes down as well.  Deanna holding him and talking to him was very Andrea/Amy like in S1.  I'm thinking that the knife will go through the temple by one of Rick's people.  As to if we see S6 open from that shot forward I doubt it.  I'm willing to bet that S6 opener will take place at least a few days out from there and when we see Deanna she is still reeling from Reg's death.  I'm just hoping the writers don't timejump us 3 or 4 months ahead after all that mess is long gone). 

hazmat

hazmat

Lurker

• Members

What about Reg? Reg's dead, baby.

bruce-con_square_md.png

Dark days Ahead

Dark days Ahead

Infected

• Members
  • LocationRhode Island
I was hoping we would see it. Definitely an opportunity to see if they are aware of what we learned from jenner.

kombat

kombat

Biter

• Members

I don't get the "Dale him" reference. They shot Dale in the head to stop him from suffering. He wasn't dead yet. Plus they seem to prefer knifing instead of shooting to make sure someone who dies doesn't comes back. 

GoKillZombies

GoKillZombies

Lurker

• Members
I was thinking this too. Do they even know everyone's infected? Maybe reg will quickly reanimate, forcing one of Ricks people to stab him through the eye, and causing further trauma for an already bereft Deanna. I don't know. I just felt like with regs death, the partnership seemed cemented between our group and the original ASZers. At least for now, I feel like they are united. I really hope so because apparently the wolves are close and they will need all the manpower they can get.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!