• Members
  • LocationI'm not on a boat
 image.jpg   189.42kb   0 Figured it out

Deadpelican

Deadpelican

Ad Victoriam!

• Moderators
  • LocationThe Prydwen

i seem to remember somewhere kirkman stating that he feels realistic deaths are more fun, and i would not put it past him at all to let maggie go out with a whimper like that, though i do agree that jesus in that frame more than likely will be her saving grace, or at the very least give her a few days with a death sentence. the 140 cover is either a troll or her still dying. 

Slow death by poisoning huh? Not sure how I feel about that, especially with the introduction of a character named "Lydia."  

article-2438422-18633ECD00000578-631_634

Note: if you don't know what I'm talking about Google the words Lydia, Breaking Bad, and Ricin.

Shield yourself from those not bound to you by steel, for they are the blind. Aid them when you can, but lose not sight of yourself. 

kevbo

kevbo

Infected

• Members

Eye socket licking..dear god. 

I also hope punk ass Greg dies lol

Chryz707

Chryz707

Lurker

• Members

I think Jesus is gonna get fucked up by those parents by surpise

If the Disgruntled parents come for Jesus I am sure he will kick thier asses, but this will allow for Gregory to run away.  Someone on here mentioned that he would be taken by the whisperers as bargaining chip!  Wow what a dud the bargaining chip is really!   I really hope the whisperers cut his face off and use it while he is alive! 

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!