Issue #8 Error ?

- - - - - Comic book Issue #8

Ozzie9118

Ozzie9118

Infected

• Members
I recently bought this issue on eBay and noticed that the Issue Number on the ISBN is wrong. It has the Number 6 instead of 8. I know I can't be the first person to have noticed this. I can't find anything online, I've called local comic book store and they don't know anything about it. It has the Misprint on every first print of this issue but its not recognized as being an error by CGC. So I was wondering if this is an error or not ????

Immune10

Immune10

Infected

• Members
  • LocationI'm not on a boat
Do you mean the number 6 in 00611? I just checked mine (I have two copies of issue 8) and that's the same number on the barcode that you posted.. Unless we have three rarities between us I think it was a large scale print mistake

Immune10

Immune10

Infected

• Members
  • LocationI'm not on a boat
Just looked at the wiki for issue 8 it's the same number in the picture on wikipage

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!