Photo

Top 10 Twd Characters..do You Agree With This List?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

GirlsDeadMonster

GirlsDeadMonster

Biter

• Members
  • 1,443 posts
  • LocationNorfolk, VA

I don't have to outrun walkers, I just have to outrun you!
Highschool Of The Dead full 240316

nazacuckoo

nazacuckoo

Survivor

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
  • LocationTo your left

Well, nobody will fully agree with that list, but I think it's fairly decent. The only problem that I have with it is that Carol was only an honourable mention. WOT IS DIS?!?!?!

I mean seriously, she's had some of the best development in the entire series. Another problem I have with the list is that Abraham and and Sasha were left out, while characters like Dale

got 10th place and T-Dog got an honourable mention... On the bright side, though, it's good to see Shane so high up on the list.

My personal list (Only counts for characters in the TV show)

5. The Governor

4. Abraham

3. Michonne

2. Rick

1. Shane

My list is only a top 5 though, and it could change after any episode.

"There's no "I" in team" 

"Yeah, there's no "U" either. So I guess if I'm not on the team, and you're not on the team, nobody's on the God damn team. The team sucks!"

Logan5

Logan5

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • 4,795 posts
  • LocationOn the run

At the moment my top 10 (from the TV show)

1.  Rick

2.  Daryl

3.  Shane

4.  Michonne

5.  Glenn

6.  Maggie

7.  Hershel

8.  Carol

9.  Abe

10.Dale

259e5p1.jpg

Deadpelican

Deadpelican

AD VICTORIUM

• Moderators
  • 2,318 posts
  • LocationThe Prydwen

I'd have a hard time producing a  top ten favorite character list because  my feelings about the show have  become a bit lukewarm. Hope the return in February turns it around. 

I"ll watch it when it returns... but I'm not impatient for it like I've been in years past. 

gallery_1824_46_38772.jpg

Walker_Bait

Walker_Bait

Biter

• Members
  • 1,342 posts

I think it is a fine enough list. I don't really know how to order "top characters" as opposed to favorite characters but the ten they picked makes sense. Some would probably put a few of the honorable mentions in the top ten list. Rick would be the top character to me. I don't agree with their decision to put Daryl ahead of Rick.

Neganite

Neganite

Biter

• Members
  • 964 posts
  • LocationNewcastle England
Nope. As with everything related to The Walking Daryl TV show Daryl is number one. It makes me feel physically sick and makes me despise this fucking show and everything about it.

Bring on the thumbs down I don't give a shit I hate him with a passion

Edited by Neganite, 23 December 2014 - 08:34 PM.

Macek11

Macek11

Roamer

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationLA

Nope. As with everything related to The Walking Daryl TV show Daryl is number one. It makes me feel physically sick and makes me despise this fucking show and everything about it.

Bring on the thumbs down I don't give a shit I hate him with a passion

I'm with ya there buddy, I don't hate Daryl but I hate how it seems like he's above the show sometimes. Can't wait till he dies, I think it'll be interesting and good for the show.

Creeping*

Creeping*

Infected

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth, England
My top 10;

1; Shane
2; Carol
3; Rick
4; Michonne
5; Hershel
6; The Governor
7; Merle
8; Daryl
9; Abraham
10; Glenn

ChrisDesautels

ChrisDesautels

Infected

• Members
  • 24 posts
1:Jim digging holes
2:Jim sweating
3:Jim sitting under tree
You get the point

Walker.

Walker.

Infected

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationThe Prison

My top 10:

1: Girl who named Nick the Walker.

2: Daryl

3: Michonne

4: Nick the Walker

5: The Governor

6: Dale

7: Glenn

8: Lori

9: Carl

10: Carol

Favorite characters - Lizzie, Daryl, and Michonne

Message me for a render of any picture

Lurwalker

Lurwalker

Biter

• Members
  • 1,256 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Honorable Mentions:

Dale, because we all want someone to comfort us in a time of need;

Herschel, because he became a father figure and friend to all those that were in need;

Andrea, because she realized that you needed others to survive and that is your best resource.

10.  Merle, hated the character but loved how he turned himself around in the end.

9.    Glenn, character development from teenager feel (even though he was an adult) to manhood.

8.    Phillip, The Governor/Brian, one heinous asshole I was glad to see gone.

7.    Sasha fierce.  Both good and bad in her.

6.    Maggie, shown decent range of development in character and still going forward.

5.    Daryl, range of character from thug to hero.

4.   Shane, because of his antagonistic selfish wildass style.

3.   Michonne, really a comic book warrior type character.

2.   Rick, just because of who he is.

1. Carol, just because of who she has become along the past 5 seasons.

Edited by Lurwalker, 29 April 2015 - 08:24 AM.

Hint_Of_Beetroot

Hint_Of_Beetroot

Infected

• Members
  • 13 posts

Carol rules my world. Her arc is the more believable of the show, her skill set rocks, and she can also bring the laughs (re: Alexandria).

Yes, she's going through a quasi-Morgan phase, but am sure she'll be the baddest ass in S7. After all, she's so bad ass Rick couldn't deal with her – the only member of the inner circle banished!

I also like characters that don't do what I want (Morgan especially), otherwise we don't have any drama – just action, Team Rick vs the world. Which'd not keep me invested in the show from S1.

Daryl's cool, though it's good to see less of him in S6. Unlike many here, apparently, I thought the bottle with him and Beth was good drama and sympathetic character development.

Carl's my boy. From S2 onwards, am high-fiving him (metaphorically) each time he lays the truth down. And he literally takes no prisoners.

Michonne. Totally a badass, and her development's good. The show revolves around characters who see clearly, and those who lie to themselves, are deluded or just crazy. S3 was kick ass thanks to her.

Abe. The writers must've cracked up laughing creating his lines. And the hair rocks.

Morgan. Lennie can act his Aikido pants off. He's the conscience of the show without the wimp factor.

That indie-rocker Wolf. Forgot his name, but he dead bring the threat on in every scene he was in. Pity there was no development for him (ibid).

The corpulent zombie attacking Merle in the sedan. I think I saw him in line at dunking donuts....

Merle. Daryl's flipside, and a good rep for what Daryl's fighting in himself in the early seasons. Plus, any Motorhead fan feeding walkers whiskey gets my vote.

Judith. She knows when to cry to get the action in, and when to be quiet and cute. 

One thing about the show is, I feel like am at the movies, shouting at the screen and giving support to the great lines some of these characters get. But then, I watch TV like my great-grandmother......

Edited by Hint_Of_Beetroot, 15 June 2016 - 07:36 PM.

SuperNeos2

SuperNeos2

Lurker

• Members
  • 278 posts
No. This is obviously just by character popularity. If you wanna go by Characterization, then this is the list (at least IMO):

10) Eugene
9) Abraham
8) Lizzie
7) Merle
6) Glenn
5) Rick
4) Michonne
3) Hershel
2) Shane
1) Carol

This is just off the top of my head. I may come back to explain and switch things around.

Outkast1980

Outkast1980

Lurker

• Members
  • 434 posts
  • LocationQuad Cities

10) Lori

9) Aaron

8) Tyreese 

7)  Hershel

6) Maggie

5) Dale

4) Rick

3) Michonne

2) Daryl

1) Glenn

Come see me at https://www.youtube....ted1980/videos    Lots of Walking Dead content!

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • 1,997 posts
  • LocationOhio
5) abe
4) daryl
3) Michonne
2) shane
1) Carol.

shane was a better villain than the gov and the t.v. version was poorly done. ty was awful...actually a lot of people were meh. i can't blame the actors, but i can the writers and whoever else was involved in some of these characters. the t.v. versions are bad.

Carol and daryl only ones who had completely changed who they were. season 2 Daryl stepped up and was instantly a lot of peoples favorites and then they just did a lot of things with him that was a bit to much.

Carol is constantly changing and evolving into something new all the time. Mcbride is phenomenal and was one of the only reasons i watched this show at points. the show will miss her if they ever kill her off.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!