Foreign Airings Of Twd Question

- - - - -

NewJeffCT

NewJeffCT

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationSouthern New England, USA

I'm going to be overseas for the midseason finale.  When TWD is broadcast overseas (I'll be in Italy), is it broadcast in English with subtitles in the native language?  Or, do they dub Italian over the English?  I know maybe 10 words in Italian, so I'd obviously prefer they have it in English with Italian subtitles.

Thanks

Sanctuary

Sanctuary

Infected

• Members
  • LocationGermany

I don't think you will be able to see this on any Italian TV station. In Germany they are not showig season 5 yet, so they most likely won`t in Italy. And it would be in Italian anyway.

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators

Per the Forum Rules;

Don't Break the Law - Do not make any unlawful, libelous, defamatory posts, or posts that infringe upon any intellectual property rights. Do not conduct any activity that may be illegal, or harmful in any way, to people, to software or hardware, such as hacking, flooding scripts viruses or Trojan horses. This also goes for references to any 'warez', cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content! Links to content of a questionable nature, asking for, offering, or asking for help/helping to process such content in any way or form is not tolerated. Absolutely no Torrent links allowed on the forum!

Posts that violate this rule will be edited.

Sanctuary

Sanctuary

Infected

• Members
  • LocationGermany

Sorry, I was only trying to help.

Mea culpa.

NewJeffCT

NewJeffCT

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationSouthern New England, USA

It looks like it might be on Fox International in Italy, but I'd need to figure out the timing of when it airs.

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members

It looks like it might be on Fox International in Italy, but I'd need to figure out the timing of when it airs.

According to their website, new episodes air every Monday at 21:00 local time. http://www.foxtv.it/the-walking-dead

StrollingDead

StrollingDead

Roamer

• Members

In Taiwan it's broadcast in English on the main cable (with subtitles), and in dual languages (English/Chinese) on satellite- there's a language button you push to immediately switch back and forth

Lukey

Lukey

Biter

• Members
  • LocationCroatia

Here in Croatia, not too far from Italy, it's broadcast on Fox crime, english language with Croatian subtitles, at 22:00. I imagine similar in Italy.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!