Supporting The Roamers And Lurkers Forum

- - - - -

Thudd

Thudd

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationGround level

More than once, I've expressed a distaste for what I call "Madison Avenue." As far as I'm concerned, the advertising community is just an agent of the devil! But, I fully realize that without the advertising dollars, there would be no tv, no radio, no newspapers and we'd all be leaning on the fence talking about the weather with our next-door neighbor! Without those dollars, there is no Roamers and Lurkers forum for those of us who are fans of the The Walking Dead, which wouldn't exist in the first place!

So, with that in mind, I have taken to, occasionally, clicking on some of the ads here and I encourage everyone else, to do the same. You don't have to give them the hits every time you log on, just a few times a week will go a long way towards maintaining this forum's existance. If each of us just gave a hit to the advertisers two or three times a week, those companies buying the ad space, will know the forum is worth their investment! Happy watching-the-show and posting!

Nom-nom...gulp...blech! That's some good pride! Blech!

Nom-nom...gulp...blech! That's some good crow! Blech!

Nom-nom...gulp...blech! That's some good humble pie! Blech!

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators

Thanks Thudd!

Thudd

Thudd

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationGround level

No thanks necessary, ma'am!

To be honest, I really didn't think it a post that would get many, if any, replies. Still, I genuinely like this place, and it provides a level of maturity I haven't seen in many other sites, TWD related or not! Even then, I take it for granted that Roamers and Lurkers wasn't started primarily for profit, as much as it was for the give and take among the fandom! Me posting here, or anyone else for that matter, is based on the bottom line. Not enough money in the bottom line? No site! It doesn't take a degree in accounting to figure that one out!

If swallowing just a little of my pride and clicking on a sponsor's link to keep this place going, I am more than willing! So, the thanks belong to TPTB for starting this site!

Just as an aside to those who think I;m kissing ass to wrangle a moderators position, you can forget it! For the most part, I come and go as I please! I do NOT want the responsiblility! I do NOT want the grief!

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!