Changes To Spoiler Rules – Please Read

Steph

Steph

So who talks first? You talk first? I talk first?

• Administrators
  • LocationThe Tardis

Yes I know this is a double thread as I posted it in the News and Announcement forum, but it's important enough that we want everyone to read it. 

We’ve been discussing making some changes to the current Spoiler Rule policy and are putting them into effect as of now.

The main change we’ve made is that from now on we will allow users to discuss the preview shown directly after the show outside of the spoiler forum – but only within spoiler tags. Some people still don’t watch the previews, but we still feel it’s been limiting some discussion in the TV forum. This also includes the previews shown on Talking Dead, other commercials, etc. 

International spoilers, however, are still only allowed within the Spoiler Forum. Those are generally a bit too spoilery.

Another change is that people can reference interviews from cast and crew members outside of the Spoiler Forum. Again, only in spoiler tags. 

If you have any questions with these changes, feel free to PM a Moderator or Admin. We just love talking about the Spoiler Rules.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!