Hats Off To The Gimp!

- - - - - Scott is proving his chops.

PoleAxe

PoleAxe

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationY da fuq u wanna noes?

Been here since the first season, and this is the only time since then I can say the show is approaching it's potential.  The weapons, the FX, the dialogue, and the plot have all been tight.  Really shows how poorly AMC treated TWD with both budget and resources.  So with no real negatives, I can say, I salute you Mr. Gimp, keep up the good works, and God Speed!

kombat

kombat

Biter

• Members

It's still early, but so far this is the best season since the first one.

nazacuckoo

nazacuckoo

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationTo your left

It's still early, but so far this is the best season since the first one.

Agreed. The first three episodes have been solid.

Unfortunately, though, I've loved the first three/four episodes of every season, so I hope this one doesn't go downhill.

"There's no "I" in team" 

"Yeah, there's no "U" either. So I guess if I'm not on the team, and you're not on the team, nobody's on the God damn team. The team sucks!"

NewJeffCT

NewJeffCT

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationSouthern New England, USA

I hope that's not the proverbial Kiss of Death... even the sometimes tedious Season 2 had a good beginning and final 2-3 episodes, as well as Barnageddon for the mid season finale.

Joseph

Joseph

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationColchester, England.

Scott Gimple has done a brilliant job since the start of season 4!

He is better than Frank Darabont in my opinion!

Rocketman637

Rocketman637

Infected

• Members
  • LocationDon't worry about it, USA

True that. Season 5 took off dark and intense. Might be hard to keep up the momentum though. Can only go so far on regular TV.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!