Cancer Sucks

- - - - - BBL Cancer Show The Love

Ryan_Dead

Ryan_Dead

Biter

• Members
Sorry to hear that, TheBlackBoxLies. Hope you get it all sorted out real soon :)

lone star walker

lone star walker

Biter

• Members
  • Locationroaming the prairie

You are young and strong and you WILL WIN!  It sounds like you have a whole lot of people standing right beside you.  Count me among them.  I'm sending my prayers to you.

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

Again, thank you everyone!! Definitely feels good to have the support.

TangoJ

TangoJ

Biter

• Members
  • LocationNortheast Texas

I haven't checked The Dead Room other than the "Other Stuff on TV" thread in a very long time, but something told me to check it today.  You've got this, Jeff!  Donating now to help you bitch slap that shit. 

"Yeah, well, it could be a flower."

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

Thank you Tango!  :zombiethumbsup:

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

So my guitarist had these shirts printed for the benefit show on Thursday. Fucking rad. He only had 35 printed, but if there are any leftover after the show we'll probably set up an online store incase anybody wants one. The band will be printing actual band shirts soon too, just FYI. Haha.

doomersshirts_zps486469e8.jpg

Steph

Steph

So who talks first? You talk first? I talk first?

• Administrators
  • LocationThe Tardis

That's wicked awesome. 

Polaris

Polaris

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationWeed-ah-weeeee!

I for one would not be able to buy the shirts given I have no money, and while I myself curse like a sailor, my acquaintances in day to day life would not be so appreciative to own such a nice shirt. 

Although I do like them <3

I will lift her love and I'll break your spirit. I will dig a hole and I'll throw you in it.
Only time will tell if we're all just cynics on the run... If we're all just cynics come undone.

theglassintheguvseye

theglassintheguvseye

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationEye Socket

I want a Doom Service shirt so get to printing!  And Jeff's almost at $3000 for those that may have missed this thread.....

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

Pretty pumped for the benefit show tonight. It's gonna be a party!

http://www.gofundme....eukemiaisachump

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators

That sounds like such a good time! Have fun!!!

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

So last night was one of the best nights ever and crazy fun. And Steph made it out to the show which was a really cool surprise! The show managed to raise over $1,100 which is unreal. I think that was probably one of the biggest local shows I ever played, there must have been at least 100 people there. I guess Steph took some pictures too which she may or may not be posting. And I think there might be some video too.  :zombiethumbsup:

Steph

Steph

• Administrators
  • LocationThe Tardis
I did make it! It was awesome meeting you and seeing you play. Plus it was a great turnout, so way to go. :) I did take some pics, but may not be able to post them until Sunday as the reception on my phone sucks when I'm down here. It's so annoying.

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators

So last night was one of the best nights ever and crazy fun. And Steph made it out to the show which was a really cool surprise! The show managed to raise over $1,100 which is unreal. I think that was probably one of the biggest local shows I ever played, there must have been at least 100 people there. I guess Steph took some pictures too which she may or may not be posting. And I think there might be some video too.  :zombiethumbsup:

That is awesome! It's sounds like it was a blast! 

Did it blow your mind when Steph walked in? Did you recognize her right away?

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

That is awesome! It's sounds like it was a blast! 

Did it blow your mind when Steph walked in? Did you recognize her right away?

Yeah it did actually, haha. And I recognized her but it didn't really register until she said hi so I was like whoa this is crazy. It was definitely nice to have some R&L support in the crowd last night! smiley-headbanging.gif

Steph

Steph

• Administrators
  • LocationThe Tardis
Your reaction was pretty nice. :) it was fun people watching too, that's for sure. I love the ghost costume your drummer wore, hands down the best costume, it was awesome.

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

Yeah it was. Haha. Here's a picture a friend took.

914786_736128293136907_1293319331_n.jpg

Steph

Steph

• Administrators
  • LocationThe Tardis
That was so awesome. I saw some kid tonight trick or treating with a costume like that. Oh, and a kid dressed as Rick Grimes lol

theglassintheguvseye

theglassintheguvseye

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationEye Socket

That was so awesome. I saw some kid tonight trick or treating with a costume like that. Oh, and a kid dressed as Rick Grimes lol

Glad you got to go.  Did that little Rick get extra candy?

Steph

Steph

• Administrators
  • LocationThe Tardis

Sorry these took so long to post, but here's a couple of shots I took on my phone. Not the best lighting or anything. :P Plus I'm not exactly tall and it seemed like every dude standing in front of me was really, really tall. 

Doom3_zps9b75856d.jpg

I like the dude off to the side holding up his big can of Pabst. He's all "hell yeah!"

Doom_zpsb74d7893.jpg

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

Awesome! Yeah that guy with the PBR played bass for the Led Zeppelin cover band. Thanks for taking those, Steph!

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4

Lookin' good, little bro!

Jon is fine, dammit.

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

I keep trying to figure out which song we were playing in those pictures. I think it was "My Own Worst Enemy" by Lit. Haha.

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators

So Cool!

Thudd

Thudd

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationGround level

No matter how bad a particular day may be for you, I can see that you take comfort in knowing there are people in this world who are thinking about you!

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!