Carl Is Open Game

- - - - - Carl Rick Judith

Lioness

Lioness

Biter

• Members

mosher, I completely agree with your post.  Since I don't read the comics, Carl's age is irrelevant to me.  I'm especially in tune with your second paragraph.

I seem to be internally (as a mother of three) hung up with Judith learning to walk, and the idea of trying to keep a toddler on a leash.  That little girl is going to need walls and a floor.  Her legs will atrophy if she's constantly carried.  And once she can walk, that's when the crying would start with her annoyance at being confined in someone's arms. The birth of Judith has saddled the writers with quite the problem.  We need enough of a time jump to get her on her feet and able to run.

Even if she is walking and running, she isn't going to be very fast. She will slow the party down when they are trekking and someone will have to hoist her up when they are being pursued. Still, I really hope she makes it and we get to see Lil Ass Kicker the Avenger.

Putting out fire with gasoline.

etphoto

etphoto

Biter

• Members
Oh please. No time jumps so we can see Judith walking. All we'll hear in the next few seasons will be "where is Judith". Sent from my DX4860 using Tapatalk

Clidna

Clidna

Biter

• Members
  • LocationThe Great White North

Oh please. No time jumps so we can see Judith walking. All we'll hear in the next few seasons will be "where is Judith".

HA!

gallery_29714_88_586.png

Coloured by Koibito (R&L Walking Dead in Colour)

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!