Extended Episodes Season 4 Blu-Ray

- - - - -

Lilja

Lilja

Infected

• Members

It says that episode 9 and 14 will be extended on the blu-ray release of The Walking Dead season 4. Can anyone tell me if it's the deleted scenes that are incorporated in the episodes themselfes or if the extra is different from the deleted scenes?

Lilja

Joseph

Joseph

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationColchester, England.

I've been looking for a topic on the season 4 dvd to ask my own question, sorry to hijack! 

On the S4 Blu ray - Is Rick's uncensored last line simply just in the episode itself orrrr just on it's own in the deleted scenes?

deadhead216

deadhead216

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • Locationcleveland
I watched the Grove and didn't notice a huge difference but it has been a while since my original watch and the uncensored line is in the finale episode itself

Joseph

Joseph

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationColchester, England.

I watched the Grove and didn't notice a huge difference but it has been a while since my original watch and the uncensored line is in the finale episode itself

Awesome! Thank you!

LucilleIsComing

LucilleIsComing

Infected

• Members

I bought the regular DVD season and it has Rick's uncensored last line in it as well.

Uninfected Walker

Uninfected Walker

S-mart Employee

• Members
Dvd and blue ray will have the same material. Theyre just choosing to advertise the extended episodes for blue ray.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!