Michonne And Carl Raided Mary's House Theory

- - - - - CarlMichonne Mary

zombiehunter

zombiehunter

Biter

• Members
  • LocationCanada

So I can't take credit for this theory as I saw it posted on instagram.

The theory is that Carl and Michonne raided Mary (from Terminus) house while Rick was recovering.

The evidence is that the house had pictures of sunflowers and there were many sunflowers present at Terminus. Ok a bit of a stretch.

However the picture that Michonne looks at (in that house) that is all defaced is a picture of a woman that looks just like Mary.

The theory is that the writers were dropping a hint that Mary lived in that house, killed her family, defaced the picture and eventually ended up at Terminus. To keep a link to her past life she planted sunflowers at Terminus.

Its an interesting theory and this link below has screencaps that will make you think.

http://comicbook.com...-from-terminus/

Any thoughts on this?

(I don't think this has been posted before)

The Walking Shooter

The Walking Shooter

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationJupiter
I don't think it was Mary's house, because it would be a bit far fetched if I'm honest. They somehow run into that person in a zombie apocalypse only a day or two after reading their abandoned house? Not likely.

However, I think it foreshadowed her upcoming presence, as well. It's fun looking for clues on a rewatch is what I'm thinking.

I think the actual paintings themselves did reference and foreshadow upcoming events, as well as symbolism. The girl could symbolise Lizzie, and the flowers. "Just look at the flowers". Plus Carol shot her in the head, thus the mark on the girl's eye.

Also, it could also reference Penny, the Governor's daughter. There's a mark around her mouth, which was the place where Michonne's katana went through. She could be remembering how she kicked that hornet's nest and angered the Governor, which eventually resulted in him waging war and destroying the prison.

zombiehunter

zombiehunter

Biter

• Members
  • LocationCanada

Yeah there was a whole bunch going on in that house scene than I relized on first watch.

The Walking Shooter

The Walking Shooter

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationJupiter
I hope they add more stuff like that in the future. All the more excuses for a rewatch ;)

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators

Yes, there are a couple threads on this subject. Here's one.

I call it the "house of foreshadowing". If you recall, there were also paintings of bunny rabbits and a dog.

It seems more likely that the women in the painting was the women in the rocking chair, who most likely was the one who killed everyone in the house.

1977016_598219856936436_1772989193_n.jpg

zombiehunter

zombiehunter

Biter

• Members
  • LocationCanada

Wow that is a creepy comparison.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!