Rick/maggie Ship

* * * * * 1 Rick and Maggie potential couple love shipping

The Walking Shooter

The Walking Shooter

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationJupiter

Idk man if you ask me sparks were just flying with that kiss on the cheek.. fireworks. But I was being sarcastic if you couldn't tell, or I just did a bad job of it. Sorry was just messing around, people see what they want to that's all.

I knew you were being sarcastic. It's really true though what you said with that last line though. Personally I'm lost when people say they like a Rick/Michonne pairing (but I wouldn't be opposed if they do become one). I know I'm grasping for straws most likely, but I like to think that it could happen one day.

BobMarley

BobMarley

S-mart Employee

• Members

Idk man if you ask me sparks were just flying with that kiss on the cheek.. fireworks. But I was being sarcastic if you couldn't tell, or I just did a bad job of it. Sorry was just messing around, people see what they want to that's all.

My bad. Sorry I missed the sarcasm :)

BobMarley

BobMarley

S-mart Employee

• Members

maggie_greene_by_hayleyguinevere-d60iho0

BobMarley

BobMarley

S-mart Employee

• Members

the-walking-dead-s4-e05-04.jpg

f68094aafd031d9dbe847dd1cce27436.jpg92d939938af3d4627553d90d4e21c755.jpgtumblr_muw01b6VLM1qaucn3o3_500.png

The Walking Shooter

The Walking Shooter

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationJupiter

maggie_greene_by_hayleyguinevere-d60iho0

I really like this one. Perfection in a picture :)

CCRo

CCRo

Infected

• Members

Maggie is awesome but she's too butch for Rick. 

He's an alpha male and needs someone a little gentler

Like Daryl. 

CCRo

CCRo

Infected

• Members

(people will pair Daryl up with anybody. And I mean, *anybody*)

Such is the appeal of Daryl!   Come on, if Daryl wasn't so quick to kill walkers even they would fall for him

CCRo

CCRo

Infected

• Members

still learning how to quote someone's text . . . I'll get there

The Walking Shooter

The Walking Shooter

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationJupiter

Maggie is awesome but she's too butch for Rick. 
He's an alpha male and needs someone a little gentler

Like Daryl.

Butch!! I don't know what you mean by that. So being a strong and independent woman makes you butch? I have to say whilst she can be aggressive at times, she has a strong mind and isn't afraid to say what's she thinking. She is completely different than Lori, who just agreed with Rick every time even though her head said something different. Even Michonne seems to do that as well, but to be fair she's a lot more cautious about it.

And Daryl's asexual. By him being paired up with everybody, I really mean being paired up with EVERYBODY. This pairing (Rick/Maggie) whilst rare could realistically happen depending on the circumstances. Daryl/Carol is the only pairing I can see happening in regard of Daryl. Plus, you know, Rick said to Daryl they were like brothers. And Rick has (had) a wife and two kids. So it would be very wrong in my eyes because it would be very much out of character and the incest undertones.

CCRo

CCRo

Infected

• Members

I just don't find Maggie very feminine but that's what I like about her. To me she's like Alice out of Resident Evil - a total ass-kicker. 

Michonne enjoys the same esteem as Maggie as an equal with the men as a fighter but to me Michonne's a far more feminine character. Just how it strikes me, that's all.

Interesting that you find Daryl asexual. I can totally see that even though I never thought of it before. He seems untouchable. Hope he gets to maintain his status as a lone wolf - it's a powerful image.

The Walking Shooter

The Walking Shooter

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationJupiter

I just don't find Maggie very feminine but that's what I like about her. To me she's like Alice out of Resident Evil - a total ass-kicker.
Michonne enjoys the same esteem as Maggie as an equal with the men as a fighter but to me Michonne's a far more feminine character. Just how it strikes me, that's all.

Interesting that you find Daryl asexual. I can totally see that even though I never thought of it before. He seems untouchable. Hope he gets to maintain his status as a lone wolf - it's a powerful image.

I have to disagree, though it's an interesting way to look at her. Back in season2 she had very feminine clothes and seemed to love the simple lifestyle of being a farmer. By 3 of course she was hardened, but she has shown multiple times she would rather have a life where she can settle down and share a life with Glenn rather than simply fighting all the time. Scenes where she held onto Judith to overcome her experience with the Governor and planning for a family at the beginning of 4. Of course when the time calls for it she's up and ready to fight, but I think she's more dimensional than just a plain badass.

I would also like to add that she does seem to love fighting and thrives on it. Just look at her in Seed. Pretty enthusiastic when she managed to take down those guard zombies, not to mention the various times she has been seen since fighting zombies. I can see where you are coming from, but I think it makes a nice contrast to her desire for a more normal life. It's her "night out" so to speak. She lets herself go when she's fighting.

Of course it's my interpretation of him, but I just can't see him see with anybody. Carol is the closest candidate considering their background, but after both left the group temporary neither had a thought for each other. The Daryl/Beth I don't consider because I don't find either of them remotely compatible and were likely to destroy each other (as evidenced by their drinking game).

BobMarley

BobMarley

S-mart Employee

• Members

Entertainment-Weekly-Photoshoot-andrew-l

The Walking Shooter

The Walking Shooter

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationJupiter
This one isn't showing up for me I'm afraid.

BobMarley

BobMarley

S-mart Employee

• Members

This one isn't showing up for me I'm afraid.

I will try to re-post it again..

The Walking Shooter

The Walking Shooter

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationJupiter

BobMarley

BobMarley

S-mart Employee

• Members

http://images6.fanpo...670-450-601.jpg

You're welcome. Just click on the link.

The Walking Shooter

The Walking Shooter

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationJupiter
Got it now thanks. Cool that the first pic just had Rick, Maggie and Carl. Is this saying something ;)

etphoto

etphoto

Biter

• Members
Got it now thanks. Cool that the first pic just had Rick, Maggie and Carl. Is this saying something ;) Yes, its saying they are three characters in the TV show. Nothing more.

BobMarley

BobMarley

S-mart Employee

• Members

Got it now thanks. Cool that the first pic just had Rick, Maggie and Carl. Is this saying something ;) Yes, its saying they are three characters in the TV show. Nothing more.

Damn, what's up your butt? Its just a "shipping" thread. No harm in shipping. You don't have to agree with this ship and everyone is welcomed to give a detailed opinion, but I don't see why a snippy remark had to be made. And yes...I think every fan knows that Maggie is very married to Glenn. I shipped Rick with Andrea when he was very much married and devoted to Lori. Its all in good fun and its just unnecessary to try to start something.....

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators

I don't consider his comment "snippy".  Basically, he's just stating that he didn't read any more into that pic than three characters in the show pictured together. I definitely didn't take it as etphoto trying to start something.

Just as you have the right to ship, you don't have to get defensive if someone states an objection to the pairing (which he didn't, BTW).

BobMarley

BobMarley

S-mart Employee

• Members

I don't consider his comment "snippy".  Basically, he's just stating that he didn't read any more into that pic than three characters in the show pictured together. I definitely didn't take it as etphoto trying to start something.

Just as you have the right to ship, you don't have to get defensive if someone states an objection to the pairing (which he didn't, BTW).

My bad, but that's the way I read it. It did seem snippy to me and this has nothing to do with the poster objecting to this pairing. If you read the original post in this thread I said every shipper or non-shipper alike is free to discuss why they like this particular pairing or why they don't like it. It would have been nice if the poster could at least elaborate on why they don't like the pairing or why they don't care about the picture instead of making the comment they made. If he/she can care less about this thread then maybe the best thing to do is to post somewhere else. I would not come to a thread and type. "Yeesh, I don't see anything special about this picture" and then leave. At least contribute to the thread discussion whether you like the topic or not.

Anyway....this is water under the bridge. Its not a big deal. If the poster did not mean it that way then I have no issue letting bygones be bygones.

zomboner88

zomboner88

Infected

• Members
  • LocationOhio

I hope not. I don't like Maggie enough for that  :zombiethumbsdown:

Deadpelican

Deadpelican

Ad Victoriam!

• Moderators
  • LocationThe Prydwen

Daryl and Maggie would be better match, at least they look better together, IMO. They even look alike (similar skin tone, eye and hair color). And she sure as hell volunteered real  quick to go on a run when Daryl said he had room for one more. 

782ce3345337502.jpg

Shield yourself from those not bound to you by steel, for they are the blind. Aid them when you can, but lose not sight of yourself. 

BobMarley

BobMarley

S-mart Employee

• Members

Daryl and Maggie would be better match, at least they look better together, IMO. They even look alike (similar skin tone, eye and hair color). And she sure as hell volunteered real  quick to go on a run when Daryl said he had room for one more. 

782ce3345337502.jpg

I did like that episode where they went to find baby formula for Judith. Maggie seemed annoyed by Daryl though lol.

BobMarley

BobMarley

S-mart Employee

• Members

WaDe8.jpg

2639057-maggie1.jpg

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!