Issue 126 Review

- - - - - Review

The Walking Shooter

The Walking Shooter

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationJupiter

i dont have nothing to add to the discussion right now....(I will try too, later if I can)

But i can add this.

Maggie_greeneish.png

That's really good. Would you mind if I used it as an avatar?

Koibito

Koibito

Biter

• Members
  • LocationIn a Gangsta's Paradise ♪♫

That's really good. Would you mind if I used it as an avatar?

No problem, man.

Do as you wish. 

bd629b0375becac7160e1d2f9cb1fae26e9b1917

The Walking Shooter

The Walking Shooter

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationJupiter

No problem, man.

Do as you wish.

sofakingawesome

sofakingawesome

Infected

• Members
Its funny I'm not even thinking about how I feel about the issue I'm just glad that all out war is done and we can FINNALLY get back to regular issue without the whole oh this issue coming up trust me it'll get better promise big events happen

Kaotic318

Kaotic318

Infected

• Members
What would happen if another person was to get imprisoned with negan?

Guest_CraigTNelsonMandela_*

Guest_CraigTNelsonMandela_*
  • Guests

they'd be either a conspirator or a wife

or both

Macek11

Macek11

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationLA

Negan would be Max security, can't see him being imprisoned with anyone else.. I would like to see more prisoners eventually th

The Walking Shooter

The Walking Shooter

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationJupiter

As Maxek11 said the prisoners would be separated from one another. Though if I was to keep prisoners who were violent I would lock them all in one room and check on them after a day or two. Only one will be standing, and you didn't have to get your hands dirty!

Z-murdock

Z-murdock

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationMI

I personally enjoyed the story, art, and dialouge in this issue

agrassfedcomic.com

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

As Maxek11 said the prisoners would be separated from one another. Though if I was to keep prisoners who were violent I would lock them all in one room and check on them after a day or two. Only one will be standing, and you didn't have to get your hands dirty!

FearTheHunters

FearTheHunters

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationOn my way to Canada

i'm thinking that becomes a problem. there is no way this no killing thing will last. with as fucked up as people have become since the ZA, there will be more prisoners, and in my opinion, it will happen soon, people jockeying for position or just taking things too far now that they're not worried about dying in a war.

i'm thinking:

a ) prison population becomes sizable enough that a mutiny will happen, and maybe negan even exposes the plot and falls into rick's good graces? he will prove himself useful somehow and earn his freedom, there's no way he was written to live just to rot in a cell [or more likely, some kind of shed or the like. does rick even have a plan on where to keep this guy?] this just occured to me, all there is in alexandria is houses, no way one will contain negan for long. maybe a back room in the church then, though i doubt gabriel would be too pleased with that. but then that's an interesting storyline too, and RK has stated big events are in store for gabriel in letter hacks, so i guess we'll see.

or;

b ) prison population becomes sizable enough that feeding/housing them becomes unfeasible. it would be more inhumane to let someone starve to death than to have executed them when their crime was committed. i know if it came to feeding his family or a prisoner, who rick would choose.

so that ended up way too long and i sorta derailed from the bullet points there for a minute, but there's my opinion.

The Walking Shooter

The Walking Shooter

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationJupiter

i'm thinking that becomes a problem. there is no way this no killing thing will last. with as fucked up as people have become since the ZA, there will be more prisoners, and in my opinion, it will happen soon, people jockeying for position or just taking things too far now that they're not worried about dying in a war.
i'm thinking:

a ) prison population becomes sizable enough that a mutiny will happen, and maybe negan even exposes the plot and falls into rick's good graces? he will prove himself useful somehow and earn his freedom, there's no way he was written to live just to rot in a cell [or more likely, some kind of shed or the like. does rick even have a plan on where to keep this guy?] this just occured to me, all there is in alexandria is houses, no way one will contain negan for long. maybe a back room in the church then, though i doubt gabriel would be too pleased with that. but then that's an interesting storyline too, and RK has stated big events are in store for gabriel in letter hacks, so i guess we'll see.

or;

b ) prison population becomes sizable enough that feeding/housing them becomes unfeasible. it would be more inhumane to let someone starve to death than to have executed them when their crime was committed. i know if it came to feeding his family or a prisoner, who rick would choose.

so that ended up way too long and i sorta derailed from the bullet points there for a minute, but there's my opinion.

In regards of option B I don't think that'll be a problem whatsoever. With all four communities farming and going on supply runs, they will have plenty of food to give to the prisoners. It would be interesting if they did eventually ran out and they had bad seasoning for farming, and they have to decide whether or not to mercy kill them.

I could see option A happening, and if it gives Gabriel something interesting to do I'm all for it.

FearTheHunters

FearTheHunters

Roamer

• Members

the thing about now having 4 communities cooperating is that, yes, there are 4x as much supplies, there are 4x as many people. i'm thinking they'll still be spread pretty thin between the communities.

The Walking Shooter

The Walking Shooter

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationJupiter

the thing about now having 4 communities cooperating is that, yes, there are 4x as much supplies, there are 4x as many people. i'm thinking they'll still be spread pretty thin between the communities.

I don't see it happening now, but maybe in the future. You know how Kirkman likes to make things hopeful and promising at the beginning, only for it turn the exact opposite haha.

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio
Unless they can freeze, package and or canned foods it will be very difficult. I'm sure though if they find ways to get power going they'll be fine.

FearTheHunters

FearTheHunters

Roamer

• Members

Unless they can freeze, package and or canned foods it will be very difficult. I'm sure though if they find ways to get power going they'll be fine.

i'm sure they'll reestablish it eventually. there's gotta still be electricians alive

The Walking Shooter

The Walking Shooter

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationJupiter

They seemed to do fine at the prison though granted it did have a generator. I'm pretty sure the Hilltop or the Kingdom will have one of those kicking about.

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members
  • Location16 National Championships NCAA Div I Football

Canning Veg and fruits is doable. Drying/smoking meat (??!??) a way to preserve.

"(When/If) You come at the King, you best not miss"- Omar Little

FearTheHunters

FearTheHunters

Roamer

• Members

Canning Veg and fruits is doable. Drying/smoking meat (??!??) a way to preserve.

imo there should be an abundance of other things to smoke by now and we've yet to see it!

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members

Hmmm this seems to be a repetitive theme...

FearTheHunters

FearTheHunters

Roamer

• Members

Hmmm this seems to be a repetitive theme...

pretty sure i've brought it up at least once in several threads

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members

: )

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!